The Moonshiner's Mischief, Madness & Mayhem

Moony, I've got a legitimate question. And please don't bring the apparent hatred you have into sebrights, cause I'm looking for an honest answer.

If I want a golden buff pheonix, would it be better to use a buff minorca or a buff laced sebright? I love the golden color I got from the sebright mix, but she likely has a dominant white in her background, and she has a rose comb to breed out.

Moony, I've got a legitimate question. And please don't bring the apparent hatred you have into sebrights, cause I'm looking for an honest answer.

If I want a golden buff pheonix, would it be better to use a buff minorca or a buff laced sebright? I love the golden color I got from the sebright mix, but she likely has a dominant white in her background, and she has a rose comb to breed out.
Do the lacing ever come through on the 1st generation from cross with sebright?

Do the lacing ever come through on the 1st generation from cross with sebright?
I only had one golden out of the 5 I hatched. The other 4 were paint as chicks, I lost 2, and one was a pullet failure to thrive and the other a Calico that got his gold in about the same time as his crow. Obviously the paints wouldn't be used though

Back
Top Bottom