The Most asked question! My turn

Outside of crops that have not been gmo'd, yes, that is my view.

Good question.
If it is possible to have Organic then it is possible to have Non-Gmo.
"GMO/non-GMO" and "organic/non-organic" are different things, by the way. The terms are not interchangeable.

From Forbes:

"Most commonly found in crops such as soybeans, corn and canola, GMOs are designed to provide a higher nutritional value to food, as well as protect crops against pests.

Organic foods, on the other hand, do not contain any pesticides, fertilizers, solvents or additives."
I do know there is a difference between Non-GMO and GMO, Organic and Non-Organic and that the terms are not interchangeable.

They were "designed" to have more nutrishion, that doesn't mean they do provide more nutrishion or the same nutrients but at a greater about.

Where was anyone confusing the two?

Probably these posts:
Kalmbach also has a Non GMO feed line including scratch grain if you want stay away from GMO's but don't want to pay for Organic
I don't think that's possible anymore. Cross pollination. Sure all efforts are made, but really the only non-gmo crops left are the ones that have never been gmo'd.
Just as possible as having a Organic line since all Organic Seeds/Grain/Feed are Non-GMO.

Whether someone was confusing them, I cannot say, but they were being discussed as if they had some things in common.

It looks to me like non-GMO is one thing, and Organic is non-GMO with extra conditions about pesticides and fertilizers and such.

So if non-GMO has problems, then Organic has the same problems (because it's also supposed to be non-GMO.)

Back
Top Bottom