The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop- A Role Play

“Lucky” he moaned “I’m stuck with 6 other brothers”. He looked at her “I am fascinated by spiders” he said mysteriously
Annie picked through the pile of snacks on the ground, taking a small bag of corn nuts and popping a few in her mouth. She couldn't even imagine having that many people in her house, let alone having them be there all the time.
“I like to try and identify them. And that seems to be working out well for me.” He said with a grin “you know with all the bugs and all. I suppose me talking about examining Ellie’s dead body wasn’t appropriate hey” he mused.
She choked on the food in her mouth, coughing loudly.
"You did what?" She squeaked. She looked around worried until she spotted Ellie alive and well. She looked back to the boy and give him a horrified confused look. "You, must have just been joking?" She said awkwardly chuckling at what he'd said. That must be what Charlie and Clary were talking about. She thought, no longer as annoyed with them.

"He is?" He asked looking skeptically toward the room where Take had gone. "He seems kind of, upset."
Blair looked towards the door that Kipp had. She hadn't known what was making the noises, hadn't cared, hadn't even payed attention to them, until now.
She heard what could only be described as a wail, echoing through the place eerily, Take's wail. Quickly, she glanced at Kipp. "I'm sorry, Kipp...I'll be back. I promise," she gave a slight nod, before crossing the room to the glowing crystal in the center as quickly as she could.
"What," she snapped, coming to a halt in front of the druid, eyes glowering. "Are you doing to Take? Where is he?"

Blair looked towards the door that Kipp had. She hadn't known what was making the noises, hadn't cared, hadn't even payed attention to them, until now.
She heard what could only be described as a wail, echoing through the place eerily, Take's wail. Quickly, she glanced at Kipp. "I'm sorry, Kipp...I'll be back. I promise," she gave a slight nod, before crossing the room to the glowing crystal in the center as quickly as she could.
"What," she snapped, coming to a halt in front of the druid, eyes glowering. "Are you doing to Take? Where is he?"
The druid stayed quiet, not acknowledging the girls question for a moment.

“He’s having a meltdown, he’ll be fine if you leave him be. I can’t risk letting him out right now.”

The druid stayed quiet, not acknowledging the girls question for a moment.

“He’s having a meltdown, he’ll be fine if you leave him be. I can’t risk letting him out right now.”
"He doesn't sound like he's going to be fine. It sounds like someone's torturing him!" Blair winced as another wail echoed out. It did, in fact, sound as if he was in pain. "What do you mean, you 'can't risk letting him out'? You make it sound as if he's dangerous!"

He shrugged, she didn't need to apologize. He was relieved she wasn't mad at him, that was good enough. He considered following her, but the cloaked guy gave him the creeps, something felt off about him. He shot a glare at him, before turning away. He wanted to sit, maybe even sleep, he closed his eyes briefly, letting his wings droop down and wrap around his sides. Nope, don't sleep yet. He walked over to the door and knocked on it.

"Take, are you alright?" He asked hoping his voice would carry through the door.

"He doesn't sound like he's going to be fine. It sounds like someone's torturing him!" Blair winced as another wail echoed out. It did, in fact, sound as if he was in pain. "What do you mean, you 'can't risk letting him out'? You make it sound as if he's dangerous!"

“He’s uncontrollable when he’s like this. Just let him burn out.” he replied softly, as he lifted up his a sleeve, revealing a large burn mark in shape of a hand on his forearm.

He shrugged, she didn't need to apologize. He was relieved she wasn't mad at him, that was good enough. He considered following her, but the cloaked guy gave him the creeps, something felt off about him. He shot a glare at him, before turning away. He wanted to sit, maybe even sleep, he closed his eyes briefly, letting his wings droop down and wrap around his sides. Nope, don't sleep yet. He walked over to the door and knocked on it.

"Take, are you alright?" He asked hoping his voice would carry through the door.

Take had slumped himself against the wall in the far corner, facing the door.

“Just leave me alone Kipper..” he groaned. His voice had changed, it sounded as if two people were speaking. One was his own, and the other was gruff and evil.

“He’s uncontrollable when he’s like this. Just let him burn out.” he replied softly, as he lifted up his a sleeve, revealing a large burn mark in shape of a hand on his forearm.

“Just leave me alone Kipper..” he groaned. His voice had changed, it sounded as if two people were speaking. One was his own, and the other was gruff and evil.
Blair looked at the mark on his arm, instantly stepping back. "I—he's not..." She stumbled over her words, shaking her head. She backed away, heading towards Kipp. As she approached the door, she heard Take's voice.
But it also wasn't Take's voice at the same time.
"Kipp," she said quietly, glancing at the door. "The druid said to just let him...'burn out', whatever that means. It's probably best to let him come out on his own time."
She looked at Kipp, frowning. "You should really sleep, too. We have a even longer day ahead of us."

He wanted to ask if there was a problem with that guy, Take had been fine until he had shown up. "Ok." He said, leaning against the door, intending to sit down.

Blair looked at the mark on his arm, instantly stepping back. "I—he's not..." She stumbled over her words, shaking her head. She backed away, heading towards Kipp. As she approached the door, she heard Take's voice.
But it also wasn't Take's voice at the same time.
"Kipp," she said quietly, glancing at the door. "The druid said to just let him...'burn out', whatever that means. It's probably best to let him come out on his own time."
She looked at Kipp, frowning. "You should really sleep, too. We have a even longer day ahead of us."

He nodded his head, and sat, leaning against the wall. "Isn't he supposed to run warm or something? 'Burning out' sounds bad." He said, normally he'd keep his thoughts to himself, but his head hurt, and he didn't really want to think too hard about it.

He wanted to ask if there was a problem with that guy, Take had been fine until he had shown up. "Ok." He said, leaning against the door, intending to sit down.

He nodded his head, and sat, leaning against the wall. "Isn't he supposed to run warm or something? 'Burning out' sounds bad." He said, normally he'd keep his thoughts to himself, but his head hurt, and he didn't really want to think too hard about it.
"I think...burning out as in he stops having a breakdown. Like...I don't know...there's a feeling you get that's kind of hard to describe, I guess...feeling burnt out, actually." She shrugged, leaning against the wall. "I'll stay out here, wait for him, if you want to sleep in one of the rooms that the druid was talking about. I don't mind. Unless you want to stay, either way, I don't care."

"I think...burning out as in he stops having a breakdown. Like...I don't know...there's a feeling you get that's kind of hard to describe, I guess...feeling burnt out, actually." She shrugged, leaning against the wall. "I'll stay out here, wait for him, if you want to sleep in one of the rooms that the druid was talking about. I don't mind. Unless you want to stay, either way, I don't care."
"Mmm." He knew what she meant. But still the feeling of distrust lingered. He didn't want to get up again his legs ached. He also didn't want to risk getting locked in a room. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall, adjusting his wings out of the way. "I'm not walking anywhere else today."

Back
Top Bottom