The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop- A Role Play

Fred looked at Kipp “I don’t want to go” He wailed to Kipp
Kipp looked over his shoulder down a few steps to Fred who had been following them. There were only a few steps left to the top.
"Thanks Clary." He sighed letting go of her. "I should be able to get the rest of the way up on my own."

He turned his attention back to Fred, leaning his shoulders against the wall.
"You want to stay here?" He asked not that that seemed to be an option.

"That's it?" Blair frowned, watching him. "We hiked through a forest that tried to kill us, were taunted with visions, found an old Druid tunnel system, fought giant spiders and cockroaches and a rotting wolf and went up thousands of stairs for this?" She beckoned her arms around the room. "For a room filled with flies with a small stone that we just insert our amulets in and boom? We're done? A, that's horribly anticlimactic, and B, is it really gonna be that easy?"
Take turned his head towards Blair, doubting the simplicity of putting the stones in as well.
“I find it really hard to believe too..” he scowled, raising a brow.
If it is then.. we should try to take advantage of it. This is just really fishy.
One of his hands returned to the stone, sweeping away the mass of flies that were gathered in one spot until he saw what looked like he could put his stone in. He took the stone from his front pocket, which suprisingly didn’t crack or break this whole time it was in there, and placed it in the indentation.
It snapped in place like a magnet, without having him to turn it in different angles for it to fit.
Woah.

Kipp looked over his shoulder down a few steps to Fred who had been following them. There were only a few steps left to the top.
"Thanks Clary." He sighed letting go of her. "I should be able to get the rest of the way up on my own."

“No I just want to stay with my friend. Kipp what if I never see you again? Your the only person who gets me” Fred said

Fred looked at Kipp “I don’t want to go” He wailed to Kipp

“I don’t,” Cam muttered.
Take turned his head towards Blair, doubting the simplicity of putting the stones in as well.
If it is then.. we should try to take advantage of it. This is just really fishy.
One of his hands returned to the stone, sweeping away the mass of flies that were gathered in one spot until he saw what looked like he could put his stone in. He took the stone from his front pocket, which suprisingly didn’t crack or break this whole time it was in there, and placed it in the indentation.
It snapped in place like a magnet, without having him to turn it in different angles for it to fit.
Woah.
Kyle shuffled out of his way.

Cam shrugged. The science seemed solid. She would be happy if it worked, and wasn’t about to be a downer about it. And if not, well, she was in one piece, right? She had accomplished things she hadn’t thought possible and she could do it again -at least if she had the time to stop and refuel.
Cam reached in her stiff jeans pocket and located the smooth surface of the stone. Some sort of magic must’ve kept it there, she was sure she would've lost it.
She set it in an indentation on the stone and it clicked into place. “Hm.”

( :barnie I never get any alerts for this.)
Clary smiled at Kipp, letting go of him and up the last few steps. She pulled the stone out of her pocket and clicked it in place, taking a few steps away. She waited for some sort of boobytrap, but so far nothing happened, she swatted a fly away from her face, looking around, waiting for the others to put their stones in. The sooner they could get things over with and go home, the better.

“No I just want to stay with my friend. Kipp what if I never see you again? Your the only person who gets me” Fred said

Kipp hid his confused sadness with a smile. Fred always seemed to catch him off guard, saying exactly what he needed to hear.

"Where are you from again?" He asked. "Maybe," he sighed realizing his idea likely wouldn't work. Flying by plane wasn't exactly cheap and he didn't have a job. "Maybe we could meet up some time or something."

Kipp hid his confused sadness with a smile. Fred always seemed to catch him off guard, saying exactly what he needed to hear.

"Where are you from again?" He asked. "Maybe," he sighed realizing his idea likely wouldn't work. Flying by plane wasn't exactly cheap and he didn't have a job. "Maybe we could meet up some time or something."
“I live in Memphis” Fred said (Sorry I saw we had a magnet from there so lets just pretend he is from there+it’s in the song I’m listening too)

Woah.
Blair watched silently as Take carefully swept the flies away, and put his amulet into the stone easily. She blinked rapidly, pulling her own stone from her pocket and bending to brush the flies away. She glanced at him, then back at the stone. "Here goes nothing..." And she pressed the stone into the indentation, and it clicked into place, even though it looked like it wouldn't even fit. She pulled back, eyeing it warily. "It just doesn't seem like it should be this easy."

Back
Top Bottom