The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop- A Role Play

(I've lost track. I think Kipp's already down stairs.)

Kipp wrote his number several times on the way down the steps and handed a copy to Take and Fred. (and anyone else who's in the basement) "Can you guys give me your numbers?" He asked, he immediately felt embarrassed asking, imagining that they wouldn't want him to try to contact them. "Hopefully Fox-boy remembers to get everyone's contact info from Kyle before the cops show up."

Elias gave them a nod in gratitude, then yawned, still trying to wake up as he rubbed an eye. “Alright.. does anyone need to be taken home? In the next minute or two we’ll be gone” he announced before making his way to the basement.

Clary stood up, jogging down after him. “I do. I live in Reno, Nevada,” she said. She dug through her pockets, pulling out a wadded up twenty dollar bill and handing it to him. “If you could get me anywhere in Nevada, that would be great.”

Clary stood up, jogging down after him. “I do. I live in Reno, Nevada,” she said. She dug through her pockets, pulling out a wadded up twenty dollar bill and handing it to him. “If you could get me anywhere in Nevada, that would be great.”
Elias stared at the wadded up bill, “This is unnecessary.. I don’t expect money from you lot, just only trying to get you home.” He rejected her money, turning away and going down the stairs.

Kipp wrote his number several times on the way down the steps and handed a copy to Take and Fred. (and anyone else who's in the basement) "Can you guys give me your numbers?" He asked, he immediately felt embarrassed asking, imagining that they wouldn't want him to try to contact them. "Hopefully Fox-boy remembers to get everyone's contact info from Kyle before the cops show up."
Take took the paper and put in his back pocket, “Yeah, it’s 213-200-4511... Eh, we’ll get that picture somehow though”
"I do," Blair responded, following him done the stairs quickly to where Take was. "But, um—" Nope, I'll let Take tell him. Not my place. He probably doesn't even want to come anymore, anyway.
“Hey old man” Take greeted from the darkness of the musty basement. “About time you got here..”
Elias’s staff lit up at the very top, lighting the basement so they wouldn’t be left in the dark, he noticed two boys with Take as well, “Alright I need you three to tell me where you live.” he said, descending the stairs and coming up to the small group.
Take crossed his arms, “Wait, I need to tell you something first before we get going.”
“Yes?”
“I’m gonna go with Blair for a bit, in Arizona..” Take had to think about which city, “Tucson..?” he said questioningly, his eyes on Blair to see if he said the right city.
“Very well, I’ll drop you guys off last.. do you need any of your things Take?” Elias asked, eyeing the condition of Takes clothes and overall personal hygiene.
“Nah, but I’ll call if I do.” Take replied.

Elias stared at the wadded up bill, “This is unnecessary.. I don’t expect money from you lot, just only trying to get you home.” He rejected her money, turning away and going down the stairs.

Take took the paper and put in his back pocket, “Yeah, it’s 213-200-4511... Eh, we’ll get that picture somehow though”

“Hey old man” Take greeted from the darkness of the musty basement. “About time you got here..”
Elias’s staff lit up at the very top, lighting the basement so they wouldn’t be left in the dark, he noticed two boys with Take as well, “Alright I need you three to tell me where you live.” he said, descending the stairs and coming up to the small group.
Take crossed his arms, “Wait, I need to tell you something first before we get going.”
“Yes?”
“I’m gonna go with Blair for a bit, in Arizona..” Take had to think about which city, “Tucson..?” he said questioningly, his eyes on Blair to see if he said the right city.
“Very well, I’ll drop you guys off last.. do you need any of your things Take?” Elias asked, eyeing the condition of Takes clothes and overall personal hygiene.

Clary shrugged. She wasn’t going to try to convince him to keep it. “Cool, thanks.” she said, shoving it into her back pocket.
She glanced at the paper Kipp held, putting the number in her contacts. “I’ll just text you, hold on,” she said, texting Kipp. Yo, this is Clary
“There, you should get it any second now.“

Clary shrugged. She wasn’t going to try to convince him to keep it. “Cool, thanks.” she said, shoving it into her back pocket.
She glanced at the paper Kipp held, putting the number in her contacts. “I’ll just text you, hold on,” she said, texting Kipp. Yo, this is Clary
"Uhhh....k?" He frowned at her quick fingers. She'd already sent the message. "I don't have a cell phone. That's gonna send a robot voice mail to my dads home phone."

“Yes?”

"I live in Bakersfield, California." Kipp said once the two had finished.

Blair looked at the piece of paper, and took it and carefully folded it and stuck it in her back pocket. "I don't have paper, but I'll text you the moment I'm free, alright?"

“Yes?”
Blair looked at him, smiling slightly. So he is still coming...Thank god.
She nodded, looking towards Elias. "Outskirts of Tucson, yep." She answered softly, gaze dropping down as Kit joined her.

Blair looked at the piece of paper, and took it and carefully folded it and stuck it in her back pocket. "I don't have paper, but I'll text you the moment I'm free, alright?"

She nodded, looking towards Elias. "Outskirts of Tucson, yep." She answered softly, gaze dropping down as Kit joined her.
Kipp sighed, and smiled defeatedly at her. Hopefully his dad wouldn't delete the random voice mails before he got their numbers.

"Uhhh....k?" He frowned at her quick fingers. She'd already sent the message. "I don't have a cell phone. That's gonna send a robot voice mail to my dads home phone."

Clary frowned. “Oh. In that case, where’s a pen...” she trailed off, finding a conveniently placed pen on the floor. She tore off a piece of paper from the napkin and scribbled her name and number on the paper and handed it to Kipp. “Here.”

“We’ll drop off Miss Nevada first.” Elias took his staff and tapped the concrete floor twice, and within moments, the room swirled around them and they appeared alongside a quiet bus stop near a suburban neighborhood in Reno. The sun had just risen and the sky was a mixture of blues, yellows, and reds. “It’s around 7:30AM here” he informed Clary.

Take looked down both sides of the street as a few cars passed by here and there.

Back
Top Bottom