The Most Fashoinable Chicken! RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops I did
roll.png

I have some very fashionable ducks, do they count? if not, i'll post just for fun? (Because it's fun to see any animal dressed up lol)

We have indoor ducks as house pets. They hate weather, esp cold and rain (hard to believe right?). So i made them sweaters and rain coats i sewed myself. i made ming mei's dress for fun. she actually likes wearing it.
smile.png

Ming MEi's chinese inspired coat:
S7305274.jpg

Ming Mei's rain coat-
S7305346.jpg

Ming Mei's Christman Dress-
S7305321.jpg

Victor's winter coat-
S7305313.jpg

Victor's Rain coat-
S7305314.jpg

thanks! It was a modified dog dress pattern, it took a lot of alterations! Ming mei is already pestering me to make her a new one for summer, lol.

ooooh, I can play!!
big_smile.png

Name: Tiny Tim
What is it wearing: His new coat, to help keep him warm since he has worthless too-frizzled feathers (hatchery chick)
Comments:Tiny Tim is hopefully one of a kind...
smile.png
He's a hatchery chick, and seems he's a bit TOO frizzled for his own good. When it's chilly, he needs a bit of help staying warm, so I made him a tailored fleece coat. He LOVES it!
wink.png
When temps dip too low, he spends his time in our utility room where he crows up a STORM!

6a00d8341c2d2753ef010536141700970c-pi

Name: Tiny Time
What is it wearing: His Santa Suit, of course!
Comments: Since I was sewing....and Christmas was just around the corner...
lol.png

It was night time when I took this photo...all he wanted to do was snooze!!
tongue.png

6a00d8341c2d2753ef0105361b5ac8970b-pi

You can read more about Tiny Tim, and even see him in video, here:
http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/sassy_sweet_notes/tiny-tim-the-frizzled-roo/

Last edited:
Quote:
Heheeee.... no way!!
big_smile.png
Tiny Tim is sort of "famous" around here. I keep a blog where I write about illustration, crafting, photography and life on the farm ... Tiny Tim has a HUGE following of readers!! I think they like him more than me!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Heheeee.... no way!!
big_smile.png
Tiny Tim is sort of "famous" around here. I keep a blog where I write about illustration, crafting, photography and life on the farm ... Tiny Tim has a HUGE following of readers!! I think they like him more than me!!
big_smile.png

That is sooooo wonderful!! Wow! Maybe i need to make outfits for my kids errr ugh chickens......

sorry! not trying to hyjack... carrying on....

Last edited by a moderator:
I can judge.

Oh dear, I wonder if there is a limit to how many contests you can judge. I have 11.

Back
Top Bottom