THE MOTHER'S DAY HATCH-A-LONG!!!! The last day to join in and set eggs with us is April 28th.

Do a couple of pullets attempting to go broody count??

This one sounds the alarm every time I collect eggs

And this one just gave me the stink eye for coming to get eggs again, LOL

O man! I have this exact same hen and she is cranky when you try to take her (hers and the ones she's stolen) eggs.

I just received my eggs in the mail
fl.gif
. I will let them sit for a while and then add them to my incubator. I am so excited!!
ya.gif

This thing isn't working again!!
barnie.gif
I've tried to get the pic on twice and it won't go through!

Finally it worked! Oh and I know she looks rough! However, with all the other hens climbing on her and molting and all that.......She hates it when I touch her. My entry for broody hen pic. My red sex-link.
Poor thing, sure looks like she's been through a lot! I think there is a combination of things going on in those eyes there. She looks determined in this pic.

Arielle,

That hen was definitely determined to PECK me if I got one iota closer to her with that camera. She almost came out of that nest box at me once lmao

as long as my eggs arrive safe tmoz thats 24th april then i can give them 24hour rest and set them 25th so im in as long as my eggs arrive on time

btw i will be setting 6 English Buff Orps LF, 6 English Lemon Cukkoo Orps LF and 6 Indian Runner Ducks

hope thats OK

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom