-The Mythics RP-

Name: Lichen
Species: Harpy
Physical appearance: Tallish, and slender with dark brown wings that have dark bands that can only be seen in the sun. She has long, dark brown hair and eyes, medium tan (idk what this means) skin, and freckles. She wears flakes of gold leaf around her eyes and cheekbones.
Personality: Observant and fairly reserved, she doesn't like to waste words or beat around the bush.
Accepted!

This looks super cool, thanks for tagging me!

Name: Vhanya

Species: Aqrabaumelu

Physical Appearance: 5’7, wiry, strong build. Dusky skin and thick black hair usually in an intricate braid. Her tail is russet colored and reptilian in appearance apart from the barbed tip.

Personality: Cocky to the point of foolhardiness, she seldom minds her tongue and never pulls (verbal) punches, even if it results in a brawl. She’s confident in her fighting and swordsmanship capabilities, and only uses her tail in drastic moments or to intimidate. -Will flesh out more as the story continues

Backstory: Vhanya comes from a long line of pirates, and has taken up the helm of her late grandfather, who ran a successful smuggling business. She is a mercenary primarily, and will accept the occasional smuggling job as long as it pays enough. As a cover, she works as a barmaid in a small tavern on the outskirts of Neustadt. She has a reputation among pirates and mercenaries due to her family, and is usually respected.

Name: Ember
Species: Pheonix/Harpy hybrid

Physical appearance: Tall and slender, light frame. Large, crow-black wings with crimson-red tips. Long, black, wavy hair with streaks of auburn-red. Black crest feathers with crimson-red tips. Pale skin complexion and black claws, bright rusty-red eyes.
Attire: Usually black or dark-colored clothes, always with a white, slightly tarnished, silk scarf. Small, gold, fire-design armbands on each wrist. Dark, thin leather boots.

Personality: Self-reserved and cold toward others, generally bad-tempered and on edge, but good at masking her emotions completely. She keeps her feelings to herself but is bluntly honest about her opinions, thoughts, and distaste toward others. She doesn't usually hurl insults, but will underhandly or directly condescend or verbally jab others if irritated or in a bad mood. Usually quiet and observant, she is a brooding loner and prefers to stay and work alone. Often brushes off other's quests and opinions as unimportant, and has a distaste for most, if not, all forms of society. She views humans as foolish, and finds the colonists in particular pathetic, loud, and pointlessly violent. She exceeds in stealth and could usually be considered a good assassin, but she doesn't accept jobs from anyone unless their motives conveniently line up with hers. Internally, she is haunted by her past and always has a fear of her experiences reoccurring on others, even humans. She keeps a distance to avoid being hurt by or hurting others. Her primary goal is to intervene whenever "fools think they can do whatever they want in the world".

Backstory pending...

Is this alright?

This looks super cool, thanks for tagging me!

Name: Vhanya

Species: Aqrabaumelu

Physical Appearance: 5’7, wiry, strong build. Dusky skin and thick black hair usually in an intricate braid. Her tail is russet colored and reptilian in appearance apart from the barbed tip.

Personality: Cocky to the point of foolhardiness, she seldom minds her tongue and never pulls (verbal) punches, even if it results in a brawl. She’s confident in her fighting and swordsmanship capabilities, and only uses her tail in drastic moments or to intimidate. -Will flesh out more as the story continues

Backstory: Vhanya comes from a long line of pirates, and has taken up the helm of her late grandfather, who ran a successful smuggling business. She is a mercenary primarily, and will accept the occasional smuggling job as long as it pays enough. As a cover, she works as a barmaid in a small tavern on the outskirts of Neustadt. She has a reputation among pirates and mercenaries due to her family, and is usually respected.
Welcome and accepted RD! 😊

Name: Ember
Species: Pheonix/Harpy hybrid

Physical appearance: Tall and slender, light frame. Large, crow-black wings with crimson-red tips. Long, black, wavy hair with streaks of auburn-red. Black crest feathers with crimson-red tips. Pale skin complexion and black claws, bright rusty-red eyes.
Attire: Usually black or dark-colored clothes, always with a white, slightly tarnished, silk scarf. Small, gold, fire-design armbands on each wrist. Dark, thin leather boots.

Personality: Self-reserved and cold toward others, generally bad-tempered and on edge, but good at masking her emotions completely. She keeps her feelings to herself but is bluntly honest about her opinions, thoughts, and distaste toward others. She doesn't usually hurl insults, but will underhandly or directly condescend or verbally jab others if irritated or in a bad mood. Usually quiet and observant, she is a brooding loner and prefers to stay and work alone. Often brushes off other's quests and opinions as unimportant, and has a distaste for most, if not, all forms of society. She views humans as foolish, and finds the colonists in particular pathetic, loud, and pointlessly violent. She exceeds in stealth and could usually be considered a good assassin, but she doesn't accept jobs from anyone unless their motives conveniently line up with hers. Internally, she is haunted by her past and always has a fear of her experiences reoccurring on others, even humans. She keeps a distance to avoid being hurt by or hurting others. Her primary goal is to intervene whenever "fools think they can do whatever they want in the world".

Backstory pending...

Is this alright?
That’s awesome! Accepted!

Name: Ray Kelly
Species: Human
Physical Appearance: Human- Brown wavy hair to his shoulders, bue eyes, bit of a beard thing going on.
Personality: We shall see now, won't we :)
Backstory (optional): Deputy of the Landchester Patrol/Police (MJ tell me if that's acceptable). Into investigation. There have been recent reports of werewolf murders and attacks circulating the Island within the past nine years, and the number of reports has risen in the past weeks. He seems obssesed in discovering who the culprit is. He has leads and suspicions towards multiple people at all times, the suspect number is ever changing.

Someone make him a buddy or something. Taber. Make him a buddy :D They can do cool stuff together ✨❤️
Imagine I make him a buddy that PLOT TWIST

Is a Werewolf. 😂

I've been wanting to RP lately! No promises that'll I'll be active or stick with this (the mythical creatures and such are hard for me to understand), but I'll still like to join. :D
(Because of my hard time with these creatures, if you think my character should fit elsewhere or if you see me misunderstanding something, please feel free to reach out.)

Form
Name:
 Gecko
Species: Harpy
Physical Appearance: Dark Grey wings and a stocky build. Wears earthly colored clothes like navy green and light brown. His clothes typically look worn or even torn as his hygiene isn't exactly a high priority in his life.
Personality: A bit out there. He's got a tendency to get his mind set on someone and obsesses about them, typically until he defeats them. He's very patient in that aspect and will wait hours to even an overnight watch for his person of interest to come out of their safety so he might go after them. He also has a tendency to do this weird laugh while watching them or to make himself known by them to make his chase more fun.
Backstory (optional): Gecko wasn't a well-known character in his early days and, at one point, it was believed that he had died. It wasn't until he met a high-class vacationer that he became known. He met the person early on in the person's vacation and something hit Gecko: That person became his first obsession. For the rest of that person's vacation, Gecko was constantly after him and had trapped him on a large boulder for many days. The high-class person eventually escaped, though he never left Gecko's mind. Gecko dreams of one day capturing the high-class person, in whom he refers to as "Tesla."

Back
Top Bottom