-The Mythics RP-

is there gonna be seasons? cuz what if some of the beings with fur or feathers turn white like arctic foxes for better camouflage in the winter. Just say no if that's a bad idea :oops:
No, that sounds cool! Maybe we can align it with our seasons..?
totally yes
Waaatt? D:
Why was I under the impression that it was tropical
Oh yeah, I didn’t explain the ecosystem very well, but it’s more of a woodlands. There’s still beaches and stuff, yeah, but tropical plants are more sparse.

Probably because Water You Thinking is now living rent free in my noggin.
I mean I was just gonna stay stalking but now I've got to ask....
Are talking about what I think you are (a song?) and is it my fault (collab playlist...)?? :oops::yesss:

If I'm completely wrong then I'm highly embarrassed and you won't be hearing from me again :lau

Name: Ray Kelly
Species: Human
Physical Appearance: Human- Brown wavy hair to his shoulders, bue eyes, bit of a beard thing going on.
Personality: We shall see now, won't we :)
Backstory (optional): Deputy of the Landchester Patrol/Police (MJ tell me if that's acceptable). Into investigation. There have been recent reports of werewolf murders and attacks circulating the Island within the past nine years, and the number of reports has risen in the past weeks. He seems obssesed in discovering who the culprit is. He has leads and suspicions towards multiple people at all times, the suspect number is ever changing.

Someone make him a buddy or something. Taber. Make him a buddy :D They can do cool stuff together ✨❤️
I'll try to think of something-- I might throw Ember at you sometime into the roleplay, but we'll just see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom