-The Mythics RP-

I've been wanting to RP lately! No promises that'll I'll be active or stick with this (the mythical creatures and such are hard for me to understand), but I'll still like to join. :D
(Because of my hard time with these creatures, if you think my character should fit elsewhere or if you see me misunderstanding something, please feel free to reach out.)

Form
Name:
 Gecko
Species: Harpy
Physical Appearance: Dark Grey wings and a stocky build. Wears earthly colored clothes like navy green and light brown. His clothes typically look worn or even torn as his hygiene isn't exactly a high priority in his life.
Personality: A bit out there. He's got a tendency to get his mind set on someone and obsesses about them, typically until he defeats them. He's very patient in that aspect and will wait hours to even an overnight watch for his person of interest to come out of their safety so he might go after them. He also has a tendency to do this weird laugh while watching them or to make himself known by them to make his chase more fun.
Backstory (optional): Gecko wasn't a well-known character in his early days and, at one point, it was believed that he had died. It wasn't until he met a high-class vacationer that he became known. He met the person early on in the person's vacation and something hit Gecko: That person became his first obsession. For the rest of that person's vacation, Gecko was constantly after him and had trapped him on a large boulder for many days. The high-class person eventually escaped, though he never left Gecko's mind. Gecko dreams of one day capturing the high-class person, in whom he refers to as "Tesla."
This is awesome. 😂 Accepted.
Also, welcome Lacy! I was wondering if you wanted to do some RPing. :)

I also love how he’s just hunting down Elon Musk. :lau

Back
Top Bottom