-The Mythics RP-

(Unless I originally made him 19 as an age to start with but as I finished writing up the form my brain decided he would be 16 but never realized I originally put 19 on there)

Lucia looked up at the sky and realized it was getting light. I need to go back to my body. Alayna leaves today... She stretched her paws out in front of her, then broke into a steady run. Once she returned to her home, she jumped up onto her bed and laid down on her body's chest, closed her eyes, and felt herself swept into her human form again.

Lucia opened her eyes, in her human body again, and sat up. Still a bit asleep, she petted her cat, who was sleeping on Lucia's left foot. She climbed out of bed, quickly dressed, and set her crossbow on the trunk at the foot of her bed. She hurried to make breakfast and ate a rushed meal with her parents, then grabbed her crossbow and a canvas bag to carry her catch in.
"I'm going hunting," she called on her way out the door. But that wasn't entirely true. Lucia was going to hunt, but she was also going to see Alayna. Wilroc told her that Alayna was leaving, but not why. And Lucia was determined to find out.

(@Blue Raptor )

Back
Top Bottom