The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine
offer:
4 ancona duck eggs (blue drake over black, chocolate, lavender and fawn ducks) flock is from Celtic Oaks Farms and one duck from Silkie Sensation
or
6 HC - HRIR, Rhodebar, Red Dorking or Red Dorking cross (2 cockerels over mixed laying flock of pure hens of various breeds)

mine on the anconas. I can wait, waiting on sportsman I ordered to arrive.

Offer 4 ancona duck eggs

Or

6 chocolate and black bantam orpingtons. These are english bred. I could throw in a chocolate cochin project egg or two in.

Last edited:
mine on the anconas. I can wait, waiting on sportsman I ordered to arrive.

Offer 4 ancona duck eggs

Or

6 chocolate and black bantam orpingtons. These are english bred. I could throw in a chocolate cochin project egg or two in.

Mine Bantam orps

Offer:

4 ancona duck eggs

or

6 Rhodebar

Does anyone know if the fertility of ducks and geese is the same to get pure? 3 weeks ? I have magpies I need to seperate. Just need to figure out how to keep my music vies grounded and out of their pen! LOL

I'm sorry, but I need to roll back the swap to either learycow or minihorse's offers. My company has just informed me that I have to liquidate my personal flock (I work for a commercial poultry company.) before Sunday due to the AI risk. I will not be able to take eggs or send any. I'm sorry for any problems this will cause, but I am trying desperately to rehome 100 assorted chickens, guineas and ducks before Sunday.

I'm sorry, but I need to roll back the swap to either learycow or minihorse's offers.  My company has just informed me that I have to liquidate my personal flock (I work for a commercial poultry company.) before Sunday due to the AI risk.  I will not be able to take eggs or send any.  I'm sorry for any problems this will cause, but I am trying desperately to rehome 100 assorted chickens, guineas and ducks before Sunday. 
Sorry, I'm confused now! I owed you and you owed me so where do we go from here?

So sorry. Who do you work for? I just heard there were 2 commercial operations in Missouri that have been tested positive for AI

I'm sorry, but I need to roll back the swap to either learycow or minihorse's offers. My company has just informed me that I have to liquidate my personal flock (I work for a commercial poultry company.) before Sunday due to the AI risk. I will not be able to take eggs or send any. I'm sorry for any problems this will cause, but I am trying desperately to rehome 100 assorted chickens, guineas and ducks before Sunday.
Oh, no! I'm sorry!
hugs.gif
While I understand the company needs to be careful, this just seems mean. Is the AI that was discovered on the west coast moving that quickly eastward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom