The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think byc should have a thread pinned at the top of the auction board where people can politely name anyone who didn't honor a swap so we can all keep on top of who to ban from swaps and who to trust
I have seen that on many other forums. That way you could search their name, and see the comments and feedback posted.

Last edited:
I think byc should have a thread pinned at the top of the auction board where people can politely name anyone who didn't honor a swap so we can all keep on top of who to ban from swaps and who to trust
The swaps used to have an area where we posted this information, however BYC ruled that it was flaming so they were removed the names and said that the information could no longer to posted.

The swaps used to have an area where we posted this information, however BYC ruled that it was flaming so they were removed the names and said that the information could no longer to posted.

Well that's silly! No wonder there are so many people scamming others. Shame BYC protects dishonest people from the consequences of stealing! Smh.

I belong to a trapping forum that has pinned threads 1 for good feedback and one for bad feedback. Would be nice to see something like that here. No flaming allowed, just the facts......so&so shipped eggs, packaged well,bubble wrapped,aircell up and double box.
so&so shipped eggs a week late,bubble wrap but laying flat in the single box, many damaged aircells

I don't know if you guys know, but you can leave feedback on people by going to their profile. That +2 under my username on my profile is trader feedback, and if you click on it you can see comments. Just posting this, haven't participated in this thread yet, waiting for my birds to get laying before I can :)

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys know, but you can leave feedback on people by going to their profile. That +2 under my username on my profile is trader feedback, and if you click on it you can see comments. Just posting this, haven't participated in this thread yet, waiting for my birds to get laying before I can :)

x2
And just wanted to add that I believe you have to be on desktop to leave the feedback, but not sure...

Anyways, back to the eggs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom