the new coops, pic heavy, let me know what you think

Fantastic job, I love the design..
smile.png

Candace

thanks Candiss

well, I have been working on the water storage system since my plywood still hasn't arrived, I tried to add pics again but no luck so I put them on photo bucket, the box is recycled and I paid $5 for the tank and about $30 for the wiring and plumbing but to complete the system I need two thermo cubes they are supposed to be in Monday at tsc about $13 each, its all tested and reworked several time but it seems to be working fine now, so tomorrow I will glue all the joints and set it in place, then I will run the supply line to the old coop and put the gutter system in

http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/...action=view&current=aa2e4f85.pbw&t=1283906493

this is the perfect setup...will definitely have to show my DH
right now we just have a mixed flock for egglaying...but i would sooo luv to breed some buff brahmas and DH wants BJG's....

hmmmm...i think i know where the tax refund is gonna go...lol

there has been a hold up, looks like we are moving, we are going to buy the place next door so I have to move my coops

what a beautful set up. What size birds do you breed? standards or bantams? I am wondering how large pens/ houses would need to be for housing tios of silkies?

Back
Top Bottom