The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction: 8+ Lavender/Self blue split silkie/showgirl hatching eggs
Starting bid: $20 with minimum $1 bid increases
Shipping: $12 Priority from Indiana
End time: 10pm EDT on Monday May 4, 2015

I am offering 8+ (extras if available) hatching eggs from my silkie/showgirl pen. This pen has a lavender/self blue showgirl rooster over 2 black silkie hens (one is frizzled, but still has silkie feathers) and a blue silkie hen. You will not hatch any lavender/self blue chicks but rather black and possibly blue chicks carrying one copy of the lavender/self blue gene. Breed these chicks together or with a lavender/self blue bird and you will see lavenders/self blue chicks. You can hatch both silkies and showgirls. If you have any questions over the genetics of this crossing, please send me a message.

I bid $20 on the silkie/showgirls.

[COLOR=333333]I have up for auction 15 Black Australorp hatching eggs. The auction will end at 9:00pm CST on Monday May 4th.. Bidding will start at $28 including shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The eggs will be shipped on Tuesday May 5th using USPS Priority shipping. Paypal is the payment method. I will PM buyer after auction is over with paypal info and to get shipping address. As with any auction I cannot guarantee hatch rate but I have been having very good hatches from these. If you have any questions please PM me and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks and good luck bidding![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][/COLOR]
Only about 45 mins left on this auction

If you bid on an auction PLEASE REMEMBER you are entering a CONTRACT.

Eggs are perishable and need to be sent out fresh.

If you do bid, you need to check back to see if you have won or not as soon as the auction has ended, even if you bid a low bid.

This is only fair on the sellers that offer their eggs at such great deals on this thread.
bow.gif

On this thread we allow newer BYC members to bid on eggs. 99% of people honor their bid. The odd person (usually a newer member) does not, and does not answer PM's. If this happens without good reason then the defaulter will not be able to bid again on this thread.

And the other 99% of you - thank you for being such great sports and paying up promptly!!
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Auction: 8+ Lavender/Self blue split silkie/showgirl hatching eggs
Starting bid: $20 with minimum $1 bid increases
Shipping: $12 Priority from Indiana
End time: 10pm EDT on Monday May 4, 2015

I am offering 8+ (extras if available) hatching eggs from my silkie/showgirl pen. This pen has a lavender/self blue showgirl rooster over 2 black silkie hens (one is frizzled, but still has silkie feathers) and a blue silkie hen. You will not hatch any lavender/self blue chicks but rather black and possibly blue chicks carrying one copy of the lavender/self blue gene. Breed these chicks together or with a lavender/self blue bird and you will see lavenders/self blue chicks. You can hatch both silkies and showgirls. If you have any questions over the genetics of this crossing, please send me a message.

Auction ends in 30mins! Current bid is at $20!

If you bid on an auction PLEASE REMEMBER you are entering a CONTRACT. Eggs are perishable and need to be sent out fresh. If you do bid, you need to check back to see if you have won or not as soon as the auction has ended, even if you bid a low bid. This is only fair on the sellers that offer their eggs at such great deals on this thread.:bow On this thread we allow newer BYC members to bid on eggs. 99% of people honor their bid. The odd person (usually a newer member) does not, and does not answer PM's. If this happens without good reason then the defaulter will not be able to bid again on this thread. And the other 99% of you - thank you for being such great sports and paying up promptly!! :thumbsup
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
Thanks to this thread I have been the happy recipient of 3 batches of eggs. The only thing I can add is that COMMUNICATION goes both ways. Living in rural East Texas, internet access isn't always available. Phone numbers would be helpful (off-line) so people can call and text as a backup. I try to send a PM with this info but, it isn't always received.

I have a quick BUY IT NOW sale that can go into the mail today- as soon as I receive payment. $75.00 total includes shipping
ep.gif

15 eggs from my project Silkied Lavender Ameraucana pen. Eggs are from Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Black/ split for Lav Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. At this point these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation-no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever. You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project Anyone interested in joining the project will have a great start with these eggs!!!

Or maybe you just want a couple of wickedly cool birds hanging around your place
big_smile.png

Eggs are very fresh and fertility here is excellent
jumpy.gif

I'm hatching some really nice Silkied Lavenders here

I have a quick BUY IT NOW sale that can go into the mail today- as soon as I receive payment. $75.00 total includes shipping :eek: 15 eggs from my project Silkied Lavender Ameraucana pen. Eggs are from Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Black/ split for Lav Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. At this point these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either. If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation-no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever. You can read more about the project here [COLOR=0066CC]https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project[/COLOR] Anyone interested in joining the project will have a great start with these eggs!!! MINE! Sending you a PM Or maybe you just want a couple of wickedly cool birds hanging around your place :D Eggs are very fresh and fertility here is excellent :jumpy I'm hatching some really nice Silkied Lavenders here

Back
Top Bottom