The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I forgot to put an end time on the auction, it will end tonight at 10:00 PM est. These will be going into the incubator tomorrow if they do not sell.

and

12 Icelandic Fertile Hatching Eggs, BIN
I have two dozen eggs to sell quickly. I will sell these at $20 per dozen to move them quickly and if you buy both they can ship together for $15 shipping. I had these sold though another site last Wednesday and he emailed this morning that he is mailing a check today, Monday. I will not hold eggs another several days before shipping them and hope they will still be good. The oldest eggs are from the 7th so they are fresh eggs. I got most of my Icelandics from Jake Levi last December when he had to cut back for health reasons and from Lavender Fleece Farm, those are Behl birds. I have three pens that I rotate roosters in for better diversity in appearance and bloodlines. Four of my five roosters have rose combs and one straight comb. Sorry the pictures are not better, it may be time for a new camera. The shipping is $15 for priority mail and these can be on their way to you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom