The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Hatching Eggs Available to ship Thursday 5/14. Add $15 for dozen and $20 two dozen
Cream Legbars-$25 dozen or $40 for 2 dozen(Have 4 dozen available)
Crele Project Eggs-$20 dozen(Crele Orp roo over rhodebar hens)(2 dozen available)
Black Orpington-$25 for 12+ eggs
Easter Eggers-$20 for 12+ eggs(Jubilee roo over EE hens)

8+ Bantam silkie eggs not separated ,you could get black,splash,white,partridge,paint,birchen possible sizzle. Breeders originally are many top breeders on byc...we consider these our own now...bidding to start @ 15.00

Phone app is giving me fits, did this end last night or tonight? Thank you

10+ MUSCOVY DUCKS EGGS: $10
"Muddy" egg auction

Just as the title says. It's been raining here, terribly, and the eggs are a little muddy. They're not terrible, but they aren't clean. Can post a picture of the eggs in question for anyone wondering. The pens are just muddy and the ducks have mud on them when they get into he nesting boxes.

Currently have 10 collected. Will included anything lain between now and day of ship. You could potentially end up with 16 eggs from these ladies. Shipping NOT included. Shipping will be an additional $15

10+ Muscovy duck eggs. Collection started 5/13 and will end the day of shipping. PayPal must be received at end of auction to ensure eggs can be sent out first thing Saturday morning. This auction starts NOW and ends Friday, 5/15, at 10PM CST. I bubble wrap, air fill, and package very well. Shipped eggs seem to do very well leaving us. HOWEVER, I can not ensure that the post office will not turn your package into the Super bowl football, or tie it to the front of the Kentucky Derby winner. I ship two day priority, the speed and handling is up to the post office. We are hatching tons and tons of ducklings from these guys, our most recent hatch was 30/35 set. 5 early quitters. We have another 30 in the incubator right now!

Our Muscovy are very friendly little puppy dogs and enjoy chasing us around the yard begging for food. Great foragers, great mothers, and definitely good on the table!

Eggs collected will be from: Chocolate male over two chocolate females, one blue female, and one black female. Potentially four extra eggs will be collected tomorrow. It's all up to the hens.I will only put the freshest eggs into the box.

Again: I guarantee fertility, but I do not guarantee the post office will be polite. Once the eggs leave my hands they are up to the mercy of USPS. Bidding must be in whole dollar increments. Happy bidding!

Hatching Eggs Available to ship Thursday 5/14. Add $15 for dozen and $20 two dozen
Cream Legbars-$25 dozen or $40 for 2 dozen(Have 4 dozen available)
Crele Project Eggs-$20 dozen(Crele Orp roo over rhodebar hens)(2 dozen available)
Black Orpington-$25 for 12+ eggs
Easter Eggers-$20 for 12+ eggs(Jubilee roo over EE hens)

Is the add $15 for a dozen for shipping??? TIA

Auction: Rainbow basket hatching eggs (these exact eggs).

Although my husband (Bamadude) has been taking credit for these "Bamachicks"; I have been doing most of the work lol.
I bubble wrap each egg and double box.
I can not guarantee anything the Usps does nor your incubation.
This auction ends in exactly 24 hours.
Free shipping.
I need the starting bid to be $20.
These will ship Saturday morning

Auction: Rainbow basket hatching eggs (these exact eggs).
Although my husband (Bamadude) has been taking credit for these "Bamachicks"; I have been doing most of the work lol.
I bubble wrap each egg and double box.
I can not guarantee anything the Usps does nor your incubation.
This auction ends in exactly 24 hours.
Free shipping.
I need the starting bid to be $20.
These will ship Saturday morning
frow.gif

Please let us know what breeds are the eggs from, and does the $20 include shipping?

Phage: Free shipping. $20 gets these eggs to the high bidders door or held at their post office.
I have 2 different pens.
Pen 1 has White Houdan cock and White Silkie cock over black silkies, white polish, and buff brahma hens.
Pen 2 has BBS Isbars, Wheaten and Blue copper Marans cocks over cream legbars, andbuff brahmas. Some of the olives are F2

Back
Top Bottom