The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Mille Fleur Belgian d'Uccle eggs

One dozen or more

Auction starts at $12.
Shipping is $12.
Ships Monday

Ends Sunday night at 6pm PDT (California)

UNLESS.....Somebody wants to do "Buy It Now" today and I can ship eggs tomorrow (Saturday)
Buy it Now price is $16. plus $12. shipping.

I'd like to buy it now, can you ship to Ontario Canada
you do not have enough post to participate in the buy sell trade section of backyardchickens.com. please read up on the buy sell trade section rules before attempting to purchase items within these threads. There are many rules and regulations about shipping hatching eggs to anywhere in Canada right now, some places even have restrictions where the eggs cannot be shipped from. If you check with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency website, it will tell you the rules and regulations to have hatching eggs shipped to you and what you need to do along with the breeder that you are purchasing the eggs from. It is a very expensive undertaking to have hatching eggs shipped to Canada from the United States

Last edited:
One dozen Indian Runner duck eggs
yippiechickie.gif

Auction starts at $12.
Shipping is $14.
Ships Monday

Ducks are a mixed color pen of purebred runners. Colors are blue, grey, fawn/white.

Serama eggs!

Auction is for at least one dozen fresh Serama eggs. Lots of SQ in flock. Sizes A, B, and C, mixed for high fertility and hatchability. A plethora of exciting colors! Eggs are from several unrelated pens. Each pen has approximately one roo to two hens or two roos to 4-5 hens. Pen numbers are marked on each egg.

Auction starts at $14.
Shipping is $12.
Ships Monday

UNLESS.....Somebody wants to do "Buy It Now" today and I can ship eggs tomorrow (Saturday)
Buy it Now price is $18. plus $12. shipping.
$14

Auction 12 silkie eggs I now have the splash hens with the splash roo. I moved them right after I sent those last eggs.
Also the frizzled partridge silkie hen and white hen that is with the white roo.
And the Paints. I have 2 paint hens with a black roo.

12 /silkie eggs
Auction starts at $20.00 Shipping is $15.00. Auction ends at 8:30pm tomorrow (tuesday) central time. They will go to the PO wednesday morning so please pay promptly so I can get them packed up the night before. I take paypal ONLY!

All my birds just got re-certified clean for AI. They where just tested again on July 23rd. I will provide the paperwork as is now required in the state of Tennessee.

The white pullet above is now a hen and in with the white roo. She is no longer in the paint pen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom