The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction 12 silkie eggs I now have the splash hens with the splash roo. I moved them right after I sent those last eggs.
Also the frizzled partridge silkie hen and white hen that is with the white roo.
And the Paints. I have 2 paint hens with a black roo.

12 /silkie eggs
Auction starts at $20.00 Shipping is $15.00. Auction ends at 8:30pm tomorrow (tuesday) central time. They will go to the PO wednesday morning so please pay promptly so I can get them packed up the night before. I take paypal ONLY!

All my birds just got re-certified clean for AI. They where just tested again on July 23rd. I will provide the paperwork as is now required in the state of Tennessee.

The white pullet above is now a hen and in with the white roo. She is no longer in the paint pen.

CROSS POST
I am downsizing to make room for my new breeds. I have the following for sale. Pickup only in Hull, Georgia.
Rhodebar Flock- I have 1 roo and 4 hens. These are Greenfire Farms lines. They are 1 year and 5 months old. The roo is unrelated to the hens. I am asking $75 for the flock. I also have 3 younger pairs that are 4 months old for sale asking $20 a pair or $50 for all.
Easter Egger Flock- I have 1 English jubilee orpington roo(1 year old) over 3 easter egger hens(2 years old). I am asking $60 for the flock. I also have a young pullet from this flock I will include for $10 more. The pullet is the orange brown colored one in the juvie pen.
Olive Egger Flock- I have 1 English Crele Orpington roo(1 year old) and 4 early Greenfire Farms rhodebar hens that laid olive eggs(1 year 5 months). I am getting olive and brown eggs. Asking $75 for the flock.
1 Cream Legbar roos(Greenfire) 3 months old-$10
1 Bantam Chocolate Orp roo(Greenfire, Sacre) 3 months old-$10
3 English Black Orp roos(Fancy Chick Line) 1 year old-$20 each or $50 for all.
Any question please send PM.

Serama eggs!

Auction is for at least one dozen fresh Serama eggs. Lots of SQ in flock. Sizes A, B, and C, mixed for high fertility and hatchability. A plethora of exciting colors! Eggs are from several unrelated pens. Each pen has approximately one roo to two hens or two roos to 4-5 hens. Pen numbers are marked on each egg.

Auction starts at $14.
Shipping is $12.
Ships Monday

Ends Sunday night at 6pm PDT (California)

Back
Top Bottom