The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'll just say that right now is probably the worst time to ship eggs or chicks. My husband is a mail carrier and the amount of packages handled by the USPS at this time of year is unreal. If your typical experience with the chain of delivery is bad, it will be worse now. I've had good results with mine but I would still be cautious. Just my two cents...

I'll just say that right now is probably the worst time to ship eggs or chicks. My husband is a mail carrier and the amount of packages handled by the USPS at this time of year is unreal. If your typical experience with the chain of delivery is bad, it will be worse now. I've had good results with mine but I would still be cautious. Just my two cents...

Thank you for reminding us of this. It's so easy to forget about the bigger picture of using the postal service. Great point!

12 (plus extra) BANTAM Ameraucana/EE eggs!!
lol.png

All lay cute little blue eggs! All are bearded and have pea combs and green legs.
I ship only eggs that are less than three days old.

AUCTION Starts now at $10.
ep.gif

Shipping will be an additional $12.

Auction ends Sunday evening 6pm PST
Ships Tuesday the 8th

Lots of blue in this flock
jumpy.gif

(black one in the middle is a Serama) The other 4 are bantam EE

12 (plus extra) BANTAM Ameraucana/EE eggs!! :lol:
All lay cute little blue eggs! All are bearded and have pea combs and green legs.
I ship only eggs that are less than three days old.

AUCTION Starts now at $10. :eek:
Shipping will be an additional $12.

Auction ends Sunday evening 6pm PST
Ships Tuesday the 8th
Lots of blue in this flock :jumpy  
I can no longer resist these cute little blue eggs! :p I will start the bidding at $10

Back
Top Bottom