The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Thank you. So sorry about your millies. I still have a good breeding flock of millies and golden necks if you want any eggs later....

Thank you! I believe I've checked most of them. A couple got there's from me and will send me a few eggs later so we'll have some of our own bloodlines back. If you find any though...please pm me.
hugs.gif

Thank you, I will certainly check!
Yes, a mountain lion....
This one.

Since this is an auction thread...I didn't mean to start a chat...but I'd be willing to auction this big cat off. Local pick up only!
wink.png

And if anybody else wants, you can pm me. Thanks everyone!
hugs.gif
Im good... I don't need a lion, But That is a GREAT Pic!

Talk radio works against predators, mountain lions included. Just keep a radio around the coop always on.

A friend of mine lost 3 goats to a cat, and since trying the radio he hasn't lost anything in 2 years.

Talk radio works against predators, mountain lions included. Just keep a radio around the coop always on.

A friend of mine lost 3 goats to a cat, and since trying the radio he hasn't lost anything in 2 years.

Yeah I've read about that for deterring predators from turkeys... Basically any animal that's afraid of people is deterred by the sound of the radio.

THANKS XxMingirlxX!!!!!! I appreciate you letting people know I have Cochin eggs for sale. :) I also have Gold Laced, Blue Columbian, & Blue Partridge Brahmas and Jubilee & Isabel/Crele Orpingtons. not all my guys are in the full swing of things yet this year, so I haven't reposted my ad. Thank again!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom