The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Shades of green and blue hatching eggs Auction:

I have up for auction 12 + eggs from our Easter Egger, Olive Egger hens, Game Fowl hen under two Easter Egger roosters and a chance of a couple of Pure Buckeye eggs. Our pens are full of hens and roosters as we work on a new breeder barn, the eggs just keep a coming. We are NPIP GA. Auction starts now and ends Thursday night 9 pm Eastern. Bidding starts at $10.00. Shipping will be $15 added to final bid at end of auction. I will add other eggs from the rainbow crew as laid and/or more possible buckeye eggs. NOTE: We just had storms go through so there is a chance of a spot or two of dirt on some of the eggs. I will not collect anything that is too dirty. PM will be sent to winner at end of auction with total and Paypal id. Thank you!

Picture shows what I have collected so far.

Please feel free to correct me on anything as I am new at listing. Thanks!

Last edited:
THANKS XxMingirlxX!!!!!! I appreciate you letting people know I have Cochin eggs for sale. :) I also have Gold Laced, Blue Columbian, & Blue Partridge Brahmas and Jubilee & Isabel/Crele Orpingtons. not all my guys are in the full swing of things yet this year, so I haven't reposted my ad. Thank again!!!!!

It's no problem. I do the same for everyone else. I find it therapeutic at the end of the day lol :)

I'm looking for seramas or other bantys to replace some of our chickens. A family of foxes moved in and ate 47 of our hens....

Im very sorry to hear that!

@TJChickens is great for bantams.

What kind of bantams do you want? Bantams are a broad category!
Do you want polish or silkies or Cochins or Appenzeller Spitzhaubens or any of the other bantam breeds? :)

As for Seramas :
I would pm @BHep , I know he used to have good Seramas but I'm not sure if he has them anymore :)
The same goes for @swindledana

Hope that helps :)

crazy auction your choice of a mix of pure breeds including cream creasted legbar, first import isbars, cochins  OR black copper marans, white marans, fly tie genetic havkle  auction starts now and ends WED 24th  at midnight starting bid is 39.95 shipping is 17.50 HIGHLY recommend special handling from post office 

Cochins are silver lace over gold lace  time zone is Arizona

$40

crazy auction your choice of a mix of pure breeds including cream creasted legbar, first import isbars, cochins OR black copper marans, white marans, fly tie genetic havkle auction starts now and ends WED 24th at midnight starting bid is 39.95 shipping is 17.50 HIGHLY recommend special handling from post office

Cochins are silver lace over gold lace time zone is Arizona
feathermeadows.com to see the parent stock

Back
Top Bottom