The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction starts now and will end Sunday 28th at 8pm AZ time MST time you get to choose from the three breeds below you can mix them or get all one breed this is for 12 eggs one full dz
Starting bid is 44.95

Black copper marans
White Marans
Welbar
Marans have feathered legs to see parent stock go to feathermeadows.com thank you for looking
shipping is 18 if needed. special handling service from the post office cost additional 10.35 this is Highly recommended they place the eggs in a wire cage just like they were live chicks instead of tossing them in a bin with everyone elses packages. They will be packed in foam sleeve form and will be treated with my pre natal vitamin mineral mist before shipping Please quote this auction thread to keep bids with the listing thank you

Auction starts now and will end Sunday 28th at 8pm AZ time MST time you get to choose from the breeds below you can mix them or get all one breed this is for 12 eggs one full dz
Starting bid is 48.95

Black copper marans
White Marans
Cream Crested Legbars Jill Rees line and

Fly Tie Genetic Hackle
Marans have feathered legs to see parent stock go to feathermeadows.com thank you for looking
shipping is 18 if needed. special handling service from the post office cost additional 10.35 this is Highly recommended they place the eggs in a wire cage just like they were live chicks instead of tossing them in a bin with everyone elses packages. They will be packed in foam sleeve form and will be treated with my pre natal vitamin mineral mist before shipping Please quote this auction thread to keep bids with the listing thank you

THANKS XxMingirlxX!!!!!! I appreciate you letting people know I have Cochin eggs for sale. :) I also have Gold Laced, Blue Columbian, & Blue Partridge Brahmas and Jubilee & Isabel/Crele Orpingtons. not all my guys are in the full swing of things yet this year, so I haven't reposted my ad. Thank again!!!!!
[/quote]

I would be interested in a price for your Orps. I'm in no hurry and would be interested in a mixed box. Do you have a list of your Orps?

Last edited:
If you won't get eggs for a few months then why are you auctioning them now?

I believe what is going on is that they said that the Welbar is a 4 way cross, so the eggs being purchased will be Welbar, but they don't have any that are laying age yet themselves. Could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

Back
Top Bottom