The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

*Surprise Turkey Eggs Auction - 3+ eggs*

My two turkey girls have recently started laying, and I need someone to test hatch these for me to check my fertility (hence the low price). I would incubate them myself, but we have company at the moment and I'm unable to dig out my Sportsmans and fire them up.
I have two Bourbon females over two Slate toms. They are two years old this year; I hatched some poults from them last year and they were gorgeous, lively little boogers. I even had a chocolate baby hatch out (however, last year I had Lavender toms in with them too, so that could have been the cross).
I have three eggs collected currently; I found them on the back porch yesterday, and will include any I receive by tomorrow morning before shipment.

Starting bid: $15.00 (shipping included).

Auction ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. central standard time. Will PM with payment info, etc when over.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Last edited:
*Surprise Turkey Eggs Auction - 3+ eggs* My two turkey girls have recently started laying, and I need someone to test hatch these for me to check my fertility (hence the low price). I would incubate them myself, but we have company at the moment and I'm unable to dig out my Sportsmans and fire them up. I have two Bourbon females over two Slate toms. They are two years old this year; I hatched some poults from them last year and they were gorgeous, lively little boogers. I even had a chocolate baby hatch out (however, last year I had Lavender toms in with them too, so that could have been the cross). I have three eggs collected currently; I found them on the back porch yesterday, and will include any I receive by tomorrow morning before shipment. Starting bid: $15.00 (shipping included). Auction ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. central standard time. Will PM with payment info, etc when over. Blessings - ~ Aspen

*Surprise Turkey Eggs Auction - 3+ eggs*

My two turkey girls have recently started laying, and I need someone to test hatch these for me to check my fertility (hence the low price). I would incubate them myself, but we have company at the moment and I'm unable to dig out my Sportsmans and fire them up.
I have two Bourbon females over two Slate toms. They are two years old this year; I hatched some poults from them last year and they were gorgeous, lively little boogers. I even had a chocolate baby hatch out (however, last year I had Lavender toms in with them too, so that could have been the cross).
I have three eggs collected currently; I found them on the back porch yesterday, and will include any I receive by tomorrow morning before shipment.

Starting bid: $15.00 (shipping included).

Auction ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. central standard time. Will PM with payment info, etc when over.

Blessings -

~ Aspen
I'll bid 20.00 on Fluffy Puffy's eggs.

[COLOR=333333]Auction starts now and will end Sunday 28th at 8pm AZ time MST time you get to choose from the breeds below you can mix them or get all one breed this is for 12 eggs one full dz[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Starting bid is 48.95[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]Black copper marans[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]White Marans [/COLOR][COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]Cream Crested Legbars Jill Rees line and [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]Fly Tie Genetic Hackle[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR]
Marans have feathered legs to see parent stock go to feathermeadows.com thank you for looking[COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]shipping is 18 if needed. special handling service from the post office cost additional 10.35  this is Highly recommended they place the eggs in a wire cage just like they were live chicks instead of tossing them in a bin with everyone elses packages. They will be packed in foam sleeve form and will be treated with my pre natal vitamin mineral mist before shipping Please quote this auction thread to keep bids with the listing thank you[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Are the isbars included on any of your auctions?

Shades of green and blue hatching eggs Auction:

I have up for auction 12 + eggs from our Easter Egger, Olive Egger hens, Game Fowl hen under two Easter Egger roosters and a chance of a couple of Pure Buckeye eggs. Our pens are full of hens and roosters as we work on a new breeder barn, the eggs just keep a coming. We are NPIP GA. Auction starts now and ends Thursday night 9 pm Eastern. Bidding starts at $10.00. Shipping will be $15 added to final bid at end of auction. I will add other eggs from the rainbow crew as laid and/or more possible buckeye eggs. NOTE: We just had storms go through so there is a chance of a spot or two of dirt on some of the eggs. I will not collect anything that is too dirty. PM will be sent to winner at end of auction with total and Paypal id. Thank you!

Picture shows what I have collected so far.

Please feel free to correct me on anything as I am new at listing. Thanks!
Ended no buyers. Thanks anyway.

I'll bid 20.00 on Fluffy Puffy's eggs.
*Surprise Turkey Eggs Auction - 3+ eggs* My two turkey girls have recently started laying, and I need someone to test hatch these for me to check my fertility (hence the low price). I would incubate them myself, but we have company at the moment and I'm unable to dig out my Sportsmans and fire them up. I have two Bourbon females over two Slate toms. They are two years old this year; I hatched some poults from them last year and they were gorgeous, lively little boogers. I even had a chocolate baby hatch out (however, last year I had Lavender toms in with them too, so that could have been the cross). I have three eggs collected currently; I found them on the back porch yesterday, and will include any I receive by tomorrow morning before shipment. Starting bid: $15.00 (shipping included). Auction ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. central standard time. Will PM with payment info, etc when over. Blessings - ~ Aspen
$22

Back
Top Bottom