The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

10 + Auto sexing EE eggs up for auction . These are my own creation . Bidding starts at $15.00 plus $15.00 shipping . You can also choose special postal handling $10.35 . I have test hatched these and fertility is good . Eggs will be a 3 day gather or less depending on the hens . So these are fresh . I have 8 hens . I have been getting 3 - 6 a day . Usually 3-4 one day and 6 the next . Legbar is in the mix as well as EE and Ameraucana . Varying shades of blue green . There is a slim chance of tinted (not blue ) eggs just like any EE line . They may have crests , beards , single comb or pea comb or any combination . Auction to end at 9 am Sunday 2/28/ 16 .

Less than a hour left on these . 1 bid so far .

Quote:
GREAT!!! Please send all girl eggs. Kthanks.
thumbsup.gif

I don't want to sidetrack this thread, so hopefully someone can give me a quick answer. In order to ship adult birds and chicks I have to be NPIP certified, correct? But if I am not certified I can still ship eggs, right?

No most states require even eggs coming into the state to be npip but most people on here know if you don't say your certified then your not and they don't care. Others will just not buy if they are worried about it

Back
Top Bottom