The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

HEY YOU! haven't seen you around... Hows your little serama doing?
Hey! Yeah, it's been hectic & I picked up more work, both paid & volunteer. Picked up a foster pup in pretty bad shape, & just picked up some quail last week hoping to keep them for eggs and maybe meat for the dogs & cat.

My little serama is beautiful! She just started to lay 7 days ago & has been giving me one every day!
celebrate.gif

How's your little one?

She was worth it, you're right!

Missed ya, too!!

Are quail pretty easy to hatch? I'm thinking if I try to cook the couple of eggs these little new quail gave me, I can start keeping them for eggs & meat.

Hey! Yeah, it's been hectic & I picked up more work, both paid & volunteer. Picked up a foster pup in pretty bad shape, & just picked up some quail last week hoping to keep them for eggs and maybe meat for the dogs & cat.

My little serama is beautiful! She just started to lay 7 days ago & has been giving me one every day!
celebrate.gif

How's your little one?

well, about a month ago she was slightly weak, I Gave her some tlc and she was better the next day, then the day after that I found her super weird, holding her head down, She passed away that night, I am thinking it had to do with her brain... I was SUPER sad... but I have gotten over it... You should come back to the serama thread and post pics of Poe!

Auction- 8+ Runner duck eggs!

Starting at $15
Shipping, $14

Ends Sunday night at 7pm PST
Ships Monday
If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total.

Pure Runner ducks. Mixed color pen of fawn/white and blue.

Back
Top Bottom