The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

@TJChickens

Very curious about several of your hatching eggs. So the breeds you have for auction, if you were to arrange them side by side (silkied serama, EE serama, bantam ameraucana, porcelain, golden neck etc.) what order would they go in from smallest to largest??
I wish it were easier to better guage the adult size of them based on photos, especially the crossbreeds. They all look beautiful in your photos btw
smile.png
Thank you! The Seramas are the smallest and my silkied Seramas are all a bit smaller than my smooth Seramas. Then the d'Uccles, then the bantam EEs which are only slightly bigger than the d'Uccles.

And I do offer eggs to the blue egg laying Serama project. For that, I keep one Serama roo with one bantam EE in their own cage. I personally have not worked on this project since I'm already up to my eyebrows with various breeds. I'm just supplying some eggs for those who are wanting to make blue egg laying Seramas
big_smile.png

I also have a pen of LF Polish, Oh, and two pens of Sebrights which are between Serama size and d'Uccle size.

Maybe I will try to get a picture some time of one of each breed lined up side by side! That would be kind of fun wouldn't it?

lol.png

for sizes it would go
serama, D'uccle, Bantam EE

porcelain and golden neck are colors
silkied is a feather type
thumbsup.gif

I can't get the visual of a flared tailed, domestic Robin out of my head now, lol...
ROFL!!!!

Thank you! The Seramas are the smallest and my silkied Seramas are all a bit smaller than my smooth Seramas. Then the d'Uccles, then the bantam EEs which are only slightly bigger than the d'Uccles.

And I do offer eggs to the blue egg laying Serama project. For that, I keep one Serama roo with one bantam EE in their own cage. I personally have not worked on this project since I'm already up to my eyebrows with various breeds. I'm just supplying some eggs for those who are wanting to make blue egg laying Seramas
big_smile.png

I also have a pen of LF Polish, Oh, and two pens of Sebrights which are between Serama size and d'Uccle size.

Maybe I will try to get a picture some time of one of each breed lined up side by side! That would be kind of fun wouldn't it?

lol.png

thumbsup.gif
that would be a neat comparison visual for sure!!

I have a dozen Olive Egger hatching eggs up for auction. My hens are ameracanas and my roos are Cooper Marans. I have one French black roo and one blue roo. :)

Starting bid $14
Shipping $14

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have!

This hen is one of my Olive Eggers!!! She has trates from both breeds!

Happy bidding!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom