The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

AUCTION Any interest in SILKIE/SIZZLE/SHOWGIRL eggs? Fertility is 100%! I incubate 6-20 eggs every week to be sure it's still high. ( also have chicks for sale. Message me as a can ship!) Colors in my pen are as follows: Silkies: Grey, cuckoo, paint, black split to paint, blue, splash and porcelain Sizzles: Blue partridge, porcelain, paint, and splash Showgirls: Black split to paint, and paint I only have sizzle hens so NO chance of frazzles I do not breed for show but none of mine are hatchery birds. They all have correct toes and combs but some of the chicks that hatch have had pink leakage and 4 or 6 toes (roughly 2-3 out of every 12-15 that hatch). I only post this so there are no surprises! Each hatch has been a nice variety of colors and types. Silkie, sizzle, smooth sizzle, showgirl, shizzle and smooth showgirl Bidding starts at $55 for a dozen+ including shipping. Must increase in $2 increments. Auction ends Friday at noon eastern time and must be paid via PayPal. When you bid please tag me so I see the bid! Thank you!
Will you have these in the spring? If so, YES YES YES!!

What you did is fine!  But fyi, there is also a "subscribe" button.  At the top, on desktop;
Upper right on mobile. 

Default subscription notifications are in the general preferences, but can be changed individually by going to your Subscriptions page, and then to the "Edit My Subscriptions" tab and mark different notification options for individual threads.

Thx bunches! I'm on the mobile app on my iPhone. Things seem to have a few small problems but working it out! Appreciate it!

[COLOR=0000CD]8 or more...Serama Eggs! Silkied and smooth feathered[/COLOR]
:weee
Ships Wednesday

Eggs are from silkied and smooth.

Starting bid $15.
Shipping $12.

Ends Wednesday morning, 8am PDT
Eggs will be less than 3 days old.

@TJChickens
I really want some of your Serama eggs. Have you considered joining the Games thread? You could still charge the same basic price. Ya see, if I "won" them (fee still would be paid), then I wouldn't be "buying" them on purpose. And my hubby might not kill me. :lau

Last edited:
8 or more...Serama Eggs! Silkied and smooth feathered
wee.gif

Ships Wednesday

Eggs are from silkied and smooth.

Starting bid $15.
Shipping $12.

Ends Wednesday morning, 8am PDT
Eggs will be less than 3 days old.

More pictures here....
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/7278369/tjchickens-seramas/
If you still have serama eggs....... let me know.

AUCTION
Any interest in SILKIE/SIZZLE/SHOWGIRL eggs?
Fertility is 100%! I incubate 6-20 eggs every week to be sure it's still high. ( also have chicks for sale. Message me as a can ship!)

Colors in my pen are as follows:
Silkies: Grey, cuckoo, paint, black split to paint, blue, splash and porcelain
Sizzles: Blue partridge, porcelain, paint, and splash
Showgirls: Black split to paint, and paint
I only have sizzle hens so NO chance of frazzles

I do not breed for show but none of mine are hatchery birds. They all have correct toes and combs but some of the chicks that hatch have had pink leakage and 4 or 6 toes (roughly 2-3 out of every 12-15 that hatch). I only post this so there are no surprises!

Each hatch has been a nice variety of colors and types. Silkie, sizzle, smooth sizzle, showgirl, shizzle and smooth showgirl

Bidding starts at $55 for a dozen+ including shipping. Must increase in $2 increments. Auction ends Friday at noon eastern time and must be paid via PayPal.
When you bid please tag me so I see the bid! Thank you!

These are really nice!!

10 Bantam EE Eggs. Blue egg layers!
yippiechickie.gif

I am going to do a BUY it Now because I can ship Saturday, Monday, or Tuesday. Chickens are laying about 5 eggs a day so whenever I ship, they will be less than three days old.
Price including shipping is $30.

If you want a few more or combine other eggs, let me know. It can be arranged. I won't ship more than two dozen in one box though.

If you want them, quote with "Sold" and pm me.
big_smile.png

Eggs arrived, Thank you once again for the beautiful eggs! I will be looking again in the Spring to see what you are selling.

Back
Top Bottom