The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

AUCTION
Any interest in SILKIE/SIZZLE/SHOWGIRL eggs?
Fertility is 100%! I incubate 6-20 eggs every week to be sure it's still high. ( also have chicks for sale. Message me as a can ship!)

Colors in my pen are as follows:
Silkies: Grey, cuckoo, paint, black split to paint, blue, splash and porcelain
Sizzles: Blue partridge, porcelain, paint, and splash
Showgirls: Black split to paint, and paint
I only have sizzle hens so NO chance of frazzles

I do not breed for show but none of mine are hatchery birds. They all have correct toes and combs but some of the chicks that hatch have had pink leakage and 4 or 6 toes (roughly 2-3 out of every 12-15 that hatch). I only post this so there are no surprises!

Each hatch has been a nice variety of colors and types. Silkie, sizzle, smooth sizzle, showgirl, shizzle and smooth showgirl

Bidding starts at $55 for a dozen+ including shipping. Must increase in $2 increments. Auction ends Friday at noon eastern time and must be paid via PayPal.
When you bid please tag me so I see the bid! Thank you!

LL

LOL at this pic!

Totally weirding me out.

AUCTION
Any interest in SILKIE/SIZZLE/SHOWGIRL eggs?
Fertility is 100%! I incubate 6-20 eggs every week to be sure it's still high. ( also have chicks for sale. Message me as a can ship!)

Colors in my pen are as follows:
Silkies: Grey, cuckoo, paint, black split to paint, blue, splash and porcelain
Sizzles: Blue partridge, porcelain, paint, and splash
Showgirls: Black split to paint, and paint
I only have sizzle hens so NO chance of frazzles

I do not breed for show but none of mine are hatchery birds. They all have correct toes and combs but some of the chicks that hatch have had pink leakage and 4 or 6 toes (roughly 2-3 out of every 12-15 that hatch). I only post this so there are no surprises!

Each hatch has been a nice variety of colors and types. Silkie, sizzle, smooth sizzle, showgirl, shizzle and smooth showgirl

Bidding starts at $55 for a dozen+ including shipping. Must increase in $2 increments. Auction ends Friday at noon eastern time and must be paid via PayPal.
When you bid please tag me so I see the bid! Thank you!

if I hadn't just ordered 2-3 dozen silkie show eggs, for 45 from a girl I found on ebay.... I would totally have bid on your silkies and sizzles. Sigh!

Last edited:
20+ohiki eggs. Ships Saturday. All eggs will be no more than 5 days at shipping. Starting bid $25 and shipping will be $20. Eggs will be double boxed and well insulated. Any questions please PM me. NPIP & AI TESTED.

I'm not sure how to follow a thread and get my app to notify me unless I post something so....... POST!

What you did is fine! But fyi, there is also a "subscribe" button. At the top, on desktop; Upper right on mobile.
Default subscription notifications are in the general preferences, but can be changed individually by going to your Subscriptions page, and then to the "Edit My Subscriptions" tab and mark different notification options for individual threads.

Back
Top Bottom