The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have 9 full coops, and several little cockerels to rehome. Working on winterizing things now. Extra pens built this year have added more winterizing headaches! Not to mention the funds!! Lol

Ordering more eggs has been somewhat easier for me to resist, but my seramas are laying now....those are going to be next to impossible to resist incubating!

I have 9 full coops, and several little cockerels to rehome. Working on winterizing things now. Extra pens built this year have added more winterizing headaches! Not to mention the funds!! Lol

Ordering more eggs has been somewhat easier for me to resist, but my seramas are laying now....those are going to be next to impossible to resist incubating!

Tell me about it! You know how hard it is to not set every last AC egg I get!

I must resist because I have 2 coops full, 1 part of the 3 car garage full and 2 bedrooms full!!! Plus 6 dozen Serama eggs that are lost in the post office somewhere and hopefully a hatch from @cjwaldon !!!
hide.gif
Bill would kill me!!! (oh and 2 sebastopol geese coming he doesnt know about yet. He is a patient man but not that patient!

gig.gif

Good afternoon everyone!! I haven't been around for a year or maybe two.... however I'm looking for some fertile eggs, and have sent messages to many many posts. Haven't received any responses from anyone.... can SOMEONE please let me know if I'm being ignored for a specific reason??? Haa Haaa.....

Please... seriously someone let me know!!

So many thanks, Jane

Good afternoon everyone!! I haven't been around for a year or maybe two.... however I'm looking for some fertile eggs, and have sent messages to many many posts. Haven't received any responses from anyone.... can SOMEONE please let me know if I'm being ignored for a specific reason??? Haa Haaa.....

Please... seriously someone let me know!!

So many thanks, Jane

Are you looking for specific breeds?

Thank you so much for your response. I will continue to post and ask for what I want.... I really appreciate it. My incubator is cleaned, can be up to heat and humidity in moments. We're ready!!

Is anyone else out there available for some fertile eggs? I'm looking for Ameraucana/BCM/Splashes and different colors. Wyandotte? Jersey? Loads of different is what we're looking for. Please let me buy some from you!!!

Let me know, PM at any time.

Jane

quote name="jandrusrn" url="/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/12570#post_17675238"]Thank you so much for your response.  I will continue to post and ask for what I want.... I really appreciate it.  My incubator is cleaned, can be up to heat and humidity in moments.  We're ready!!

Is anyone else out there available for some fertile eggs?  I'm looking for Ameraucana/BCM/Splashes and different colors.  Wyandotte?  Jersey?  Loads of different is what we're looking for.  Please let me buy some from you!!!

Let me know, PM at any time.  

Jane
[/quote]
Sent you a pm w/ a couple great possible sources hope it helps
Chris

One dozen Golden necked, Mille Fleur and Porcelain d'Uccle eggs.

BUY It Now $30. Includes shipping!

Can ship Saturday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday..... Can possibly sell more or combine with the bantam EE. Or Serama.

Quote with "Sold" and pm me.

Golden necks

Porcelains

Mille fleur

Available to ship Tuesday or Wednesday!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom