The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Oh my goodness! If you weren't so far east, and north, I would go for these too. I've not had good hatches from the upper part of the country. Not sure why? Lower east of me, I've had one state that is good..GA. Mid states, and south of me .. good. Can you tell, I can't have roosters, so have ordered many times. I know my best areas. I can have a rooster if he isn't crowing .. often..for a short while..but haven't been able to keep a silkie yet. Small, but loud little stinkers, or, they just don't mate. ?? Love your birds too!
Fertility is currently 100% ( been incubating eggs weekly!) and buyers who have contacted me have had excellent luck. Fertility once shipped has stayed above 95% and people are having hatch rates of 70-100%!

Look what I got in the mail today from Raven!

Beautiful eggs..and wow, she knows how to pack!

let me know when you can do another batch of 18 or so ;o

I got another requesting another auction as well, lol... I was gonna try for a Sat ship out, but only 1 measly egg today... if they do well over the weekend I'll post another for next Tues shipping again... :)

Last edited:
I got another requesting another auction as well, lol... I was gonna try for a Sat ship out, but only 1 measly egg today... if they do well over the weekend I'll post another for next Tues shipping again...
smile.png
I'll go ahead and let the person wanting the next batch, to get your next shipping date.

I can wait until closer to thanksgiving-ish or after even if needed.

I'll go ahead and let the person wanting the next batch, to get your next shipping date.

I can wait until closer to thanksgiving-ish or after even if needed.

I can't make any promises around that time though... Thanksgiving through the 1st week of Dec is booked up IF they're laying... :fl

Back
Top Bottom