The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

LL
This girl has the sweetest face! Are they sweet birds?
Thanks! I really like them. I've never had an aggressive one and mine are sweet, though I have heard from those that don't have a lot of hands on time when they are chicks that they can be pretty skittish if they're raised that way.

12+ Ayam Cemani Hatching Eggs

Firstly I want to say I'm putting these up pretty inexpensively because I cannot guarantee they are pure. They were allowed out to free range when molting and not laying. They have been separated for two weeks now and even when ranging mostly stuck together as a group but there's no way I can say for sure that my frizzle rooster didn't fertilize some of the eggs I'm going to send.

Ayam cemanis are still a work in progress and I cannot guarantee how dark the chicks will hatch. There is also a slight chance of a chick hatching with feather stubs, please be aware. I currently have three roosters and any one of them could be the father, but the hens have exclusively been with my new boy for a week and a half.

Bidding starts at $30, shipping is $15. Auctions ends Sunday at 8pm Eastern Time. Eggs will ship Monday or Tuesday.
I'll bid $35. I still would love to see a Frizzled half AC!

One dozen Golden necked, Mille Fleur and Porcelain d'Uccle eggs.

BUY It Now $30. Includes shipping!

Will mostly be golden necked and mille this time. The porcelains are only laying one a day.

Can ship Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday..... Can possibly sell more or combine with the bantam EE. Or Serama.

Quote with "Sold" and pm me.

Golden necks

Porcelains

Mille fleur

One dozen Golden necked, Mille Fleur and Porcelain d'Uccle eggs.

BUY It Now $30. Includes shipping!

Will mostly be golden necked and mille this time. The porcelains are only laying one a day.

Can ship Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday..... Can possibly sell more or combine with the bantam EE. Or Serama.

Quote with "Sold" and pm me.

Golden necks

Porcelains

Mille fleur
@TJChickens you're killing me-you know that right??? So far 3 seramas from your batch hatched-2 10's and 1 9 I think... still waiting to see what the others do. I think I have 4 or 5 more in there...

@TJChickens you're killing me-you know that right??? So far 3 seramas from your batch hatched-2 10's and 1 9 I think... still waiting to see what the others do. I think I have 4 or 5 more in there...

Everybody needs little fluffy cheeked, booted chickens!
celebrate.gif

Glad some Seramas are hatching. The #9 pen are almost always tiny little silkied Seramas. #10 produces about 70% silkied.

Back
Top Bottom