The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

12 Call duck eggs
wee.gif

Mostly pied. Silver, blue, chocolate, black.

Starting bid $14.
Shipping $14.

Ends 7pm PDT Friday

Ships Saturday

EASTER HATCH-A-LONG SPECIAL!

Want to join the Easter Hatch-A-Long but don't have an incubator or broody? Now you can!

Up for auction is one new never opened Brinsea Mini Eco incubator PLUS 9 hatching eggs of your choice!
Choose from these breeds, or mix and match!
* Fifty-Five Flowery Hens
* Isabel/split Leghorns
* Crested Cream Legbar
* bbs Exchequer Leghorns
* fibro frizzled (mix & match only, limited availability)
* Ayam Cemani (mix & match only, limited availability)

Bidding starts at $130 and includes shipping!

Auction ends Sunday, 03/19/2017 8:00 pm CST. Eggs and incubator ship Tuesday. 03/21, just in time to join the EHAL!

Brinsea Mini Eco incubator

Fifty-Five Flowery Hens

Isabel & Brown Split to Isabel Leghorns

Crested Cream Legbars

bbs Exchequer Leghorns

Fibro Frizzled project (aka mixed breed)

Ayam Cemani:

12 Serama Eggs!
yippiechickie.gif
Happy ST Patricks Day!
Silkied feathered and smooth

$15. Starting bid
$14 shipping

Ends tomorrow, Saturday, 7am PDT
Ships Saturday

Eggs are from good quality, typey birds. I breed for show quality. Chicks may or may not turn out show quality but will absolutely be colorful and super cute.

QUICK AUCTION: ends Saturday at noon eastern time! Must be paid for by 5pm same day!
6+ ancona duck eggs and 6+ silkie/sizzle/showgirl eggs

Anconas are TOP QUALITY show flock. Black, blue, lilac, lavender, chocolate and silvers. Small chance you'll hatch tricolors.
Silkie/sizzle/showgirls are a variety of black, paint, blue, splash, grey, blue partridge, porcelain and cuckoo. I do not show these but parents are bearded and non bearded, silkies, sizzles, smooth sizzles, frizzled silkies, and those varieties of showgirls also. 5 toes and walnut combs.

100% fertility in both (tested weekly).

Starts at $65 and includes shipping!

Up for auction are 6 Jubilee Orpington eggs. I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seems to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire.

Since we get 3 eggs per day, I will only list 6 at a time so they have the freshest eggs for hatching.
Opening bid is $16+ $20 shipping. Bid increases by $1 please. Highest bid on Sunday 3/19 at 12 noon PDT wins. I will PM for payment arrangements and ship on Monday 3/20.
Happy bidding! PJ

Edited to include date to the end of auction and additional photos

Last edited:
[COLOR=008000]12 Serama Eggs![/COLOR] :yiipchick [COLOR=00FF00]Happy ST Patricks Day![/COLOR]
Silkied feathered and smooth

$15. Starting bid
$14 shipping

Ends tomorrow, Saturday, 7am PDT
Ships Saturday

Eggs are from good quality, typey birds. I breed for show quality. Chicks may or may not turn out show quality but will absolutely be colorful and super cute.

[/URL]
$15

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom