The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

[COLOR=800080]20+ Fifty Five Flowery Hens hatching eggs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]BIN $90 includes shipping[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]PayPal only, no echecks[/COLOR]
sold!!
1f602.png

They're Back!

6+ eggs from my purebred Svarthöna pen with 5 standard feathered pullets (may be carrying woolly) covered by 2 Woolly cockerels. Chances are good you will hatch a woolly, but if not, all chicks will carry woolly.

I have 6 eggs gathered so far from Sat. to today and will add what they lay today and tomorrow.

But wait... there's MORE!

I will also add at least couple of eggs from my chocolate sex-link fibro pen. One is from Friday, one from today and I will add whatever they lay today and tomorrow.

What I have: This guy - a Mocha (some call it mauve, but I think mocha is more accurate) cockerel that may carry the blue egg gene to produce green eggs. He looks darker in the picture than he actually is.

In with him are 2 pure Svarthöna pullets!
yesss.gif
From this match up you could hatch chocolate and mocha FIBRO pullets
ep.gif
that could lay green eggs (but certainly not guaranteed), as well as black and blue split-to-chocolate FIBRO cockerels. (Google "Swedish Blue Hens" for pics) I have hatched a chocolate Fibro pullet before and she was gorgeous. Let me see if I have a picture...

She is the one in front. Everything that is black on a Svarthöna is chocolate on her. I wasn't going to process her to find out, but I am wondering if her meat would be chocolate, too.
hu.gif
I am not sure exactly what a mocha fibro would look like, but I can imagine!
droolin.gif

So, did I pique anybody's interest???

Auction starts now and ends at 9:00:59 pm EST tomorrow night, Tuesday, April 18th. Payment via PayPal is due no later than 9:00 am on Wednesday, April 19th and eggs will be shipped Wednesday. At auction's end, the winner should PM me the shipping information and a PayPal address to send the invoice to. (An invoice listing what was purchased is needed for insurance purposes.) Bids up to 9:00:59 pm Tuesday, April 18, will be accepted; those placed at 9:01:00 Tuesday or after will not. Shipping is a flat rate of $20. I will not write anything on the box unless specifically requested. Shipping is by USPS Priority 2 or 3 day depending on where you live. Express shipping is available at an additional cost. The USPS's "Special Handling" service is available at an additional charge of $10.35. Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, burrito style and snuggled in shredded paper and then double boxed. I box the eggs the best I can to ensure that they reach you in hatchable condition, but sometimes, in spite of all my hard work, the post office manages to scramble the eggs so that none of them hatch. I have no control over that and can not guarantee that any of these eggs will hatch, so please bid accordingly. Local pick-up in Northern KY can be arranged. Please read all auctions thoroughly so you know what you are bidding on.

Let's start the bidding at $5, bids in increments of $1.

First try at the auction thread. Up to roughly 24 duck eggs. Need to ship tomorrow for vitality of the 6 day old eggs.
BIN 12+ Runner Duck eggs. Ducklings will be blue, white and blue, or a white/tan mix (not the classic fawn and white coloring, but still pretty). I have a basket full of eggs no more than 3 days old ready to go to an incubator. $40 shipped.

DIRTY EGG SPECIAL

THIRTEEN LAVENDER ORPINGTON EGGS

Finally getting a few clean-ish eggs, hate for them to go to waste. I just hatched a bunch of slightly dirty ones, and some that I semi-washed.

Bidding starts at $20 plus $18 shipping. Closes at 8:00 a.m. EASTERN time tomorrow April 18th. Prompt communication and payment will be required for same day shipping!

Payment by PayPal only.

** Please note, I do have one black/split hen. Cocks are lavender. After hatching many eggs from this flock, I just hatched my first black/split offspring last weekend, and it is one chunk of a chick!
smile.png

Pics of my flock and recently hatched chicks.

Actual eggs, slightly muddy

Please remember that if you bid on eggs you need to check back to see if you won, and if you did, pay promptly.

If our sellers get messed around they simply won't make their fabulous offerings available.

Thank you!!

AUCTION # 1 : Will End Sunday 3:30pm Pacific Time:

Up for bids is 12 Muscovy Hatching Eggs!!

Bidding starting at $25

Shipping Cost: FREE SHIPPING

Payment is through PayPal.

Money is due after auction ends!

My flock is has:
-Chocolate Pied
-Black Pied
-Barred
-French White

Eggs are collected daily and will be freshly laid the day I ship your eggs!
Eggs will be packaged properly and safely. We put stickers that say "Live Fertile Hatching Eggs", on all sides of shipping box except top and bottom.
Picture of shipping sticker is below along with pictures of my flock!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom