The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

View attachment 1737219
6+ Golden Cuckoo Marans hatching eggs. I've been working on my line the last couple years. Definitely seeing improvement in eggs color, I like the color of my rooster for the most part (other than the white in the tail) but the hens are still a work in progress and need more gold to the cuckoo. Bid starts at $6 plus shipping bidding ends 4:30 PM CST Sunday April 14.
I'm out of room in my incubator at the moment so I'm offering these for auction. The eggs pictured are the ones I'm hatching. Fertility has been close to 100% on eggs that we checked.

I'll bid $6 plus shipping.

Auction starts now for 15 or more PORCELAIN d'Uccle eggs!! :wee
Starting bid $20 plus $15 shipping.
End time Monday evening, 8pm PST
Paypal accepted.
Can ship Tuesday

chickens, macaws, wreath 031 - Copy.JPG
002 (5).JPG
chickens, macaws, wreath 005 - Copy.JPG

Attachments

• chickens, macaws, wreath 031 - Copy.JPG
    chickens, macaws, wreath 031 - Copy.JPG
    385.9 KB · Views: 4
@TJChickens Do you have a standing profile picture of your breeding male(s)?
Also, are you NPIP or a related program? I notice you're in CA so that's why I'm asking.
I have as closed aviary instead of NpIP. Because of raising macaws. I'm in a safe area, miles away from other people with birds. Not near any quarantine areas. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll get those pictures for you.

I have as closed aviary instead of NpIP. Because of raising macaws. I'm in a safe area, miles away from other people with birds. Not near any quarantine areas. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll get those pictures for you.
I'm still interested, then. Just was being sure :)

Back
Top Bottom