The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for 24 hour auction
12+ Blue Egg Laying Easter Egger Eggs!
Starts now and ends at 1:30pm June 26th
Bids start at $6
Shipping is $15

These chickens are my best, most consistent, layers. They are docile and love to be around people, even the kids. They lay a beautiful, sky blue egg. Pictures don't do them justice!

I pack very well, wrapping each egg individually in bubble wrap and nestling them snugly and securely. I haven't had a single egg break yet!

Man I wish my incubator wasnt full.

Mine has been full since January lol I bought a second one. Now I had to shut them both down, I have a baby due anytime
smile.png
no more hatching for me!
Ya I need I mean want to buy another, but first I think I want to but an egg turner.Right now I turn by hand and it dosent bother me but it would make things simpier if I have to go anywhere.And btw your rooster is pretty.

I have a dozen sizzle eggs that are packed and ready to ship. The sale of them fell thru with the possible buyer so I need to get these eggs sold or i'll have to unpackage them and toss some of the eggs. The starting date on the oldest eggs are 6/20. I wanted to get them in the mail today but the sale fell thru. I normally sell a dozen for $20 with shipping at a flat $15. I will waive that flat cost and only charge the actually postage + $3.00 for the packing supplies. I'll take $10 for the eggs.

I know this is an auction so if anybody wants to bid on them the starting bid is at $10.00. This auction won't end in 24 hours as I want to get them in the mail in the morning so it will end at midnight tonight with payment expected immediately at end of auction. The eggs are each bubble wrapped with an egg flat on top and bottom and taped to secure them in place. They are secured in a large priority box with bubble wrap on the bottom and top with plastic grocery bags in the middle to keep the eggs from moving n the box. They are seting upright, air cells up.

The hens laying are silver laced grey smooth sizzle hen, partridge sizzle hen that won 1st place in BV, splash sizzle pullet also won 1st in BV and the silkie roo is also in the picture with her, a black sizzle hen and a paint sizzle hen. I also have a paint silkie hen in that pen for lack of somewhere else to put her so there may possibly be an egg or two of hers in there.
Here are pics of the birds

$10

HI chickengirl......
big_smile.png

I still do not know how to do the feedback..................
So thought I would drop a line here to say............
Your eggs came all the way to Oregon........all in great shape.
Had 18 out of 24 eggs hatch into lovely little Slw's............
Oh, side note .the little one I wrote you about passed away..........Hate that.

[COLOR=008080]HI chickengirl......
big_smile.png
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]I still do not know how to do the feedback..................[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]So thought I would drop a line here to say............[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]Your eggs came all the way to Oregon........all in great shape.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]Had 18 out of 24 eggs hatch into lovely little Slw's............[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]Oh, side note .the little one I wrote you about passed away..........Hate that.[/COLOR]
Hi! Thanks for the feedback :) that's amazing for shipped eggs! Happy it worked out.

Back
Top Bottom