The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

For your consideration:
8 [COLOR=FF8C00]Salmon Faverolles[/COLOR] large fowl eggs, this pen includes a best of variety hen, a best of breed hen and the sister (who is practically a clone) of the best of breed hen. This pen also contains a rooster that is a direct descendant of the only rooster hatched from eggs imported into the country in the late 90's, and to the best of my knowledge, there has been none since. There are 3 roos over 7 hens so fertility has been EXCELLENT! There will be a wide range of correct color from this pen, and the possibility of a show quality chick is pretty good. The breeder birds are not looking show ready these days, but I encourage serious folks to look at the width of the heads, volume of the beards, lacing, tail angle, feather quality (roughed up hens aside LOL) and over all correctness of their structure- that said I am a lousy photographer, and they did not want to cooperate with me.
All photos were taken just this morning.

[COLOR=800080]Auction begins June 24th, at 7:45pm Eastern Standard Time, and ends June 25th, at 8pm Eastern Standard Time. Bidding will start at $20, shipping is $17[/COLOR], I use the [COLOR=DAA520]shavings method[/COLOR] of packing eggs this time of year so please do not bid if that upsets you. I accept Paypal only at this time.

More pictures to follow, taking shots of them on the ladder going to bed

Hey there, so I have some BUY-IT-NOW to post. We had some family stuff so ended up tossing a bunch of eggs last week, so sad! :-(

Anyway, this is what I have to ship Wednesday 6/26 or Thursday 6/27:

AUCTION TYPE: BIN
WHAT: pick 25 hatching (I will send as many as I can fit in the box, usually at least 30 in large flat rate box, tube bubble wrapped with open ends, you may only pick 25, extras my choice from your selected breeds)
WHEN: last call for these eggs is 12:00 pacific time on Thursday 6/27 to give me time to pack them up:
HOW: post sold and send me a PM, paypal to [email protected]
COST: $55 shipped

Pick from the list below, I'll update as sold:

Up to 15 eggs available:
Swedish flower hen
Silkie, sizzle-- from separate pens but no individual selections (BBS silkie or sizzle, buff silkie or sizzle, cuckoo silkie, partridge silkie, paint, white silkie all possible)

Up to 10 eggs available:
BBS laced red wyandotte
French Blue and black copper marans

Up to 5 eggs available:
Mille Fleur Leghorns
Speckled Sussex
Auto sexing olive eggers
BBS ameracaunas
Rhodebars
Crested Cream legbars

I can do 3-4 orders of these depending on what you want and what people have chosen. Of all listed I can at least do 2 of everything on the list.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom