The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. chick-among-us

chick-among-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas
    Posted by chick-among-us

Ok I am gonna cave an put up an auction...

6 + silkied gorgeous OE eggs these are comprised of a blue silkied am roo and two OE girls they both have big full cheeks and feathered shanks one is splashed with well defined pretty patterned splashes and one lovely solid blue girl. Both carry the silkied gene and are smooth girls. Thus giving the eggs 75% chance of expressing silkied feathering the smooths will all be split for the silkied gene. These are turning out to be prolific layers laying dang near everyday so you are likely to get more than 6 eggs from these two girls. The splash girl is laying an egg that is speckled the other lays a perfect smooth solid army issue camo green egg.

ALSO I am including

6 + Lavender AM/ black Am pen eggs. These birds have fantastic bloodlines from crystal creek and Shaffer and some ( indirectly, since parent birds came from him) smith blacks. The lavs we are getting are butter soft and most ( of course not all) are fantastic, with correct coloring on their legs...most lay a nice blue egg...some of the blacks lay a little green but I can hold those out if you wish. Giving only nice blue eggs.

Auction starts at 11:00am CT zone and ends tomorrow at 11:00 am CT zone ( my time so I don't mess anything up)
    All the normal stuff applies about shipping but I pack really well, and if you have any issue please let me know. Shipping is 16.00
    Paypal at auctions end to [email protected] netscape.net

ENDING in an hour!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  2. cjwaldon

cjwaldon Overrun With Chickens

Sep 11, 2011
    Missouri, USA
    My Coop
    Sorry JeniferI29, but I got a partner in crime goading me on. Chick-Among-Us, I hope you list these again. I feel like a jerk.

I bid $16.

3. Jeniferl29

Jeniferl29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2013
    Adairsville, GA

4. Jeniferl29

Feb 18, 2013
    Adairsville, GA
    is it over? lol

5. grammanenan

grammanenan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011

6. chick-among-us

chick-among-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas
    Shoot I have two more orders already just since last night for the OE eggs I'm gonna have to write Catkai (who I got those beauties from) to see if she has more! Lol ;) so even their bloodlines are really good! Funny I am so big into improving the silkied ams....these OE where just something I think Catkai was fooling around with...but her AMS are SO SUPER nice that with these birds involved I really think the next generation is a big improvement in the silkied babies....the body type on the girls Is nearly straight am except the sassy little feathered feet... And olive eggs...:p I just think these are gonna make awesome babies..I haven't kept any for myself yet..I am on a hatching moratorium! So I'm not allowed... Lol lucky you guys, if it was just me I would be hatching them all! Lol but I have chicken math babies don't count. :rolleyes:

7. Jeniferl29

Feb 18, 2013
    Adairsville, GA
    $21 lmbo my husband is gonna kill me

8. grammanenan

Mar 28, 2011

9. grammanenan