The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

chick-among-us: Beautiful birds! Must...wait....till...spring...

No no no must bid! :D I was hoping I would generate some interest by starting the bid low....sigh, me thinks I shot myself in the foot. Lol oh well I'm having fun checking the list to SEE if anyone has bid lol and thank you for the compliment I am a proud momma! Love my babies.

Aw, that makes me feel bad for you. They are beautiful and worth more than my bid. I wish I could bid more but we are pretty broke this week so this is the only bid I will be able to make. Maybe someone will come outbid me.

Ok I am gonna cave an put up an auction...

6 + silkied gorgeous OE eggs these are comprised of a blue silkied am roo and two OE girls they both have big full cheeks and feathered shanks one is splashed with well defined pretty patterned splashes and one lovely solid blue girl. Both carry the silkied gene and are smooth girls. Thus giving the eggs 75% chance of expressing silkied feathering the smooths will all be split for the silkied gene. These are turning out to be prolific layers laying dang near everyday so you are likely to get more than 6 eggs from these two girls. The splash girl is laying an egg that is speckled the other lays a perfect smooth solid army issue camo green egg.

ALSO I am including

6 + Lavender AM/ black Am pen eggs. These birds have fantastic bloodlines from crystal creek and Shaffer and some ( indirectly, since parent birds came from him) smith blacks. The lavs we are getting are butter soft and most ( of course not all) are fantastic, with correct coloring on their legs...most lay a nice blue egg...some of the blacks lay a little green but I can hold those out if you wish. Giving only nice blue eggs.

Auction starts at 11:00am CT zone and ends tomorrow at 11:00 am CT zone ( my time so I don't mess anything up)
All the normal stuff applies about shipping but I pack really well, and if you have any issue please let me know. Shipping is 16.00
Paypal at auctions end to dfraley22@ netscape.net

$14

Back
Top Bottom