The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. suncatcher

suncatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2012
    In front of my computer
    Hope you will be offering this again! We had a power outage last night during a rain storm, so had no internet! Should have bid early on!!!!!

2. Fancy Feathers

Fancy Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2012
    I might do another auction next week

3. suncatcher

suncatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2012
    In front of my computer
    Nice!

4. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Up for auction are 9 sizzle and silkie eggs. One of my splash hens are laying and I have a white silkie hen in the sizzle pen for lack of another place to put her right now. The sizzle hens that are possibly laying are: silver laced grey smooth hen, splash frizzled pullet, black sizzle pullet, partridge frizzled silkie hen and blue sizzle hen. They are covered by a white silkie roo that has a few spots on him. The white silkie hen also has a few black spots on her. The splash, the roo is from Bobbi Porto lines and they always produce very nice offspring. Several of them have been shown and I have one that I'm going to show on the 27th.

Bidding starts at $10 with shipping at $13.00. Auction ends on sunday (8/25) at 7pm CST. Payment is expected immediately at auctions end and I'll send your DC# when I get the label printed. Eggs will be shipped on Monday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The hen above looks black in the pic, she's blue just bad lighting
    [​IMG]
    This splash pullet has been shown and won 1st in BV
    [​IMG]
    This partridge hen has also been shown and won 1st in BV. She is a frizzled silkie
    [​IMG]
    This is a white sizzle chick that is older than the ones below
    [​IMG]
    This chick came from the smooth silver laced grey hen. She does produce frizzled offspring
    [​IMG]
    This partridge chick came from the partridge hen
    [​IMG]
    The blue chick came from the blue hen and the white one from my white hen that is currently out of production preparing for show on tuesday
    [​IMG]
    This chick came from the smooth silver laced grey hen. This chick is also smooth
    [​IMG]
    Another partridge chick. This one is looking to be a frizzled silkie
    [​IMG]
    This is the roo over the sizzles and the white hen below
    [​IMG]
    This is the white hen. She was broody when I took the pic. Thats why she's sitting that way. I took her off of eggs to get the pic last year.

5. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  6. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    emvickrey - stunning birds!

Any one else have eggs or anything else up for auction?

7. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Anyone interested in sweet grass turkey eggs???? I put the girls under lights as I am getting so many requests.

4 Sweetgrass Turkey eggs
    $ 12 shipping and handling in a 7x7 priorty box, individually bubble wrapped, and packed in shredded paper.

Likely to ship on Saturday, a week from today. or earlier if the girls respond to the lighting sooner.

One of two hens was mated with a narrigansett a few weeks ago, so an off poult is possible.

OPening bid of 8$
    last bid considered at 8:30pm EsT on Sunday.

[​IMG]

8. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    Ends Sun. 8/25/13 at 10:00pm EST
    What eggs: 8+ SFH eggs - I have 8 hens and 7 pullets laying, covered by 3 roos. I have hatched eggs from 4 different breeders to make my flock. You will get some small pullet eggs in this batch, but not all. The pullets have been laying for about 2.5 months now and fertility is excellent. I have 8 eggs from yesterday and today and I will add whatever they lay tomorrow.
    Starting bid: $15
    Shipping: $18, bubble-wrapped, individually placed inside plastic Easter eggs for protection, and double boxed. Shipped priority mail with insurance.
    I am not NPIP and will not ship to VA or HI.
    Must be paid for by 12:00pm EST on Mon. 8/26 for eggs to be shipped on Monday.

Astolf, my lead roo
    [​IMG]

David, the second lieutenant
    [​IMG]

Astolf and some of his girls
    [​IMG]

My latest hatch
    [​IMG]

9. nicole63021

nicole63021 Chillin' With My Peeps

$15

10. wolftracks