The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY

2. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    THese are directly from POrters, and I am NPIP tested and clean.

Sweet tom-- he needs a name . . . . .suggetions??

3. tcmstalcup

tcmstalcup Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2010
    Texas
    Why do you tempt me so. I swore I would NOT get the incubator rolling again!!!

4. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

5. yinepu

6. yinepu

7. KYTinpusher

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY

8. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I am again offering three chocolate project batches.

#1 A mixture of large fowl chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen consists of a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I am getting some birds with single combs still in this pen and some clean faced.

#2 A mixture of bantam chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen also consists of a split chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens. This pen is the furthest along. No single combs but occasionally a clean faced bird.

#3 Chocolate project silkie eggs; 10 eggs. ( The girls have slowed a bit, so won't promise more than 10.) This pen is again a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I did not breed the birds in the pen so I do not know what is in their lineage. I got them back from a business deal that fell through. I did hatch a chocolate/partridge looking chick the other day. This pen produces a variety unwanted characteristics, but also has thrown some very nice chicks too.

#4 Chocolate bantam orpington eggs; 10 eggs. Chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens and pullets. The cockerel has no stubs and haven't seen any in a while, but will not guarantee them.

Shipping on all eggs is $16.00. I am NPIP certified and AI clean. If your State requires special permits or testing for shipping you will be responsible for that too.

All auctions start at $25.00. Eggs to be shipped Monday/Tuesday. Eggs to be marked so you can separate the blue/black from the chocolate for breeding purposes down the road. Winning bidder to pay Paypal fees.

Winner bidder also to pay immediately so that I can ship eggs asap. Please make sure your address comes through on Paypal and your phone number if you want the eggs held at the PO.

[​IMG]

LARGE FOWL CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK

[​IMG]

BANTAM CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK

[​IMG]

SILKIE PROJECT CHICK

[​IMG]

BANTAM CHOCOLATE ORPINGTON CHICK

Auction Ends tomorrow 8-25-13 at 12:00 pm PST, so if the eggs are ready I can ship out as soon as payment is received.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  9. RedBrush Farm

RedBrush Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2011
    Missouri
    I hope I am posting in the right place - I bid $18.00. RedBrush Farm

10. KYTinpusher

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    Hi RBF! [​IMG] Thank you for the bid!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by