The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

24 HOUR AUCTION

12+ SILKIE EGGS
I'VE GOT A PROJECT BIRCHEN ROO (FROM REESE POULTRY) AND A CRAZY SIZZLE ROO (FROM EMVICKREY) OVER A CUCKOO HEN (FROM EMVICKREY), TWO WHITE HENS (FROM FLOCKSALOT) AND ONE BUFF HEN (i GOT HER LOCALLY).

i'VE HAD 100% FERTILITY- I'VE JUST HATCHED OUT MY FIRST SILKIES FROM THESE AND I GOT TWO WHITES, ONE BLACK SIZZLE, ONE PORCELAIN SIZZLE, ONE LAVENDER SILKIE AND ONE CUCKOO SILKIE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT I GET FROM THEM NEXT.

THEY HAVE GOOD TOE SPACING, AND GOOD FEATHERING.
AUCTION STARTS AT $5 WITH $10 SHIPPING. AUCTION TO END 3/24 AT 5:00PM AND EGGS WILL GO OUT WEDNESDAY MORNING (AFTER THE STORM HAS PASSED).

lol, I get so confused on here then add time differences and
hu.gif
Anyways Thank you for allowing me to purchase in a couple of weeks will be great!

As a seller/buyer, I appreciate the posting rule as well. To me BYC is a community and as this thread is a bit confusing for first time buyers, the rule can help streamline to serious offers. 20 is pretty quick and easy. Like someone mentioned, hop around on some different threads and gather your 20 posts. It won't take long.

These are bantam Faverolles. There are 4 blue girls, 2 black girls, a black roo, and a split to chocolate F1 Faverolles x chocolate Orpington. All chocolate chicks hatched will be female, and i just hatched my first one yesterday, with PERFECT TOES! Which was better than I hoped because the split boy has only 4 toes. ANYWAY, I rarely offer these gems, and to my knowledge I am the only person working on chocolate with them.

**please note: The split to chocolate F1 roo has a bum leg, as a result from an accident he had as a tiny chick. Because of this he doesn't get nearly as much "action" as the older black roo**

Currently there are 8 eggs and this pen lays like a bunch of leghorns! Bidding will start at $25, shipping will be $16. I expect there to be well over a dozen by auction end. Auction starts with the post going live, and ends MONDAY at 10 am! PayPal only please.

Update and highest bids: just over 90 minutes left.

Auction 1 : $50 Nakanich (there was a bid of $60 but not enough posts by bidder) :)
Auction 2 : $32 minihorse927
Auction 3: $26 MollySanWV
Auction 4: no bids.
Auction 5 : $30 Nakanich
Auction 6 : $30 Nakanich

Auction 7: $30 cackle joy

I have been known to miss things on my updates so please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

12+ Buff Barred Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs to ship Tues. March 25th. These are from my Buff Barred project that I have been working on for 4 years.
Bidding starts at $30 with an additional $15 for shipping. Paypal Only.....

Auction ends at 6pm (Pacific Daylight Time) Monday March 24th. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thank you~!
OH MY! what beautiful birds! if I had money and egg/chick room right now id be bidding in a heartbeat! I just fell in love with these cochins!

Auction- 5 Cotton Patch Geese Hatching Eggs to ship Monday March 24th.

~~My Cotton Patch Geese have started to lay. They are from Flip Flop Ranch who have the original Tom Walker flock. Cotton Patch are calm, friendly, great at sounding the alarm for intruders, easy keepers & terrific weed eaters. We have 2 Ganders & 3 Goose. One of the girls is Saddleback & the other 2 the lovely Grey. All have the pink feet & bills with blue eyes.

Bidding starts at $30 with an additional $15 for shipping via USPS Priority mail with delivey confirmation. Auction Ends Sunday March 23rd at 6pm Pacific Daylight Time. Paypal only~!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or PM me. Thank you.

Only 45 minutes left in this auction. jb300zx is high bidder at $40.

Back
Top Bottom