The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Here are the eggs. Tinted one for comparing color. Laid 4-20 4-21

12 Sex link Easter egger eggs up for auction. Pullets will be blue and black and cockerels will be barred/cuckoo. Sexed at hatch. Cockerels will have a white head spot. Nice blue eggs and possible blue green. Getting 7 eggs a day out of 8 hens/pullets. These will be fresh and well packed in foam or bubble wrap. Fertility has been 90% + here.
As usual I can not guarantee a hatch or be responsible for what the post office does. Auction ends at 11:00 AM central time Tuesday 4/22/14. NPIP Shipping $15.00 and starting bid $10.00

Last edited:
[COLOR=800080]Up for 24-Hour Auction-CHICKS![/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Starts now and ends at 12pm Noon on Monday April 21st PST[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Bid starts at $50[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Shipping is $40 Express with Grogel, Chick Food and a Heat Pack. [/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]I have 14 extras from a recent order. They will be shipped Tuesday April 22nd. They will be 1 week old when shipped. This set of chicks will include....[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]4 Blue Laying Easter Eggers[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]7 Black Copper Marans[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]2 Jubilee Orpingtons[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]1 Partridge Orpington[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Breeders come from.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Marans are Jean/Davis[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Jubilee-Sacre Rooster over Greenfire Hens[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Partridge-Greenfire's Original Imports I bought out.[/COLOR]
2 hours left!! This is a great deal!

2 hours left!! This is a great deal![/quote just wanted to say I got my eggs from this seller last week. I could not have asked for better packing. Every egg plus extras were in perfect condition. the air cells were only minimally detached. I was so impressed that I walked away from eggs to answer the phone. When I turned around I see my 1 yr old son pulling them off the counter on top of his head. He was covered in yolk. I learned a valuable lesson that day.

2 hours left!! This is a great deal![/quote just wanted to say I got my eggs from this seller last week. I could not have asked for better packing. Every egg plus extras were in perfect condition. the air cells were only minimally detached. I was so impressed that I walked away from eggs to answer the phone. When I turned around I see my 1 yr old son pulling them off the counter on top of his head. He was covered in yolk. I learned a valuable lesson that day.
oh my gosh!! Believe me, my 2 yr old has broken MANY eggs :)

These end tonight and I don't have pics right now, but I do have one of my girl Lavern, so posting it.

Ambrose, one of my roos

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftracks

Thought I'd be setting eggs and my Easter hatch would be over, but They're all hatching out slowly. This means I need to sell some eggs.

6 ONLY Black Mottled Japanese Bantams Been getting 100% hatches from these eggs
$30 starting bid
$15 shipping

1 Dozen Lavender Ameraucanas
$18 starting bid
$16 shipping

6 ONLY BBS Silkied Ameraucanas Parents are smooth but I've been getting 50/50 smooth/Silkied
$20 starting bid
$16 shipping

1 Dozen Mixed flock + extras
Roos are 2 Lavender AM , One Salmon Fav, one Silver Penciled Rock and 1 of my projects for my lavender eggs
Hens are Silver Penciled Rocks, EEs, Lavender AM, Black Sumatra, Lt Sussex and some project birds that are laying a brown egg. Several white layers in this flock.
$15 starting bid
$16 shipping.

I do try to send extras, but if I don't get them on time to ship I sometimes add eggs of another breed. Depends on what I collect.

I ship well wrapped, double boxed. I love to hear that my eggs have hatched, so I'm very careful. Still, there's always a chance that something may happen in transit, so once they're are the Post Office I'm not responsible for the shape they arrive in.

Last year I noticed that the boxes marked as hatching eggs where sometimes battered. Over the years, I've had some horrible deliveries. I hate to spend a lot on eggs and receive a box in a plastic bag, leaking eggs. Yes I've gotten 2 of those. Now I ship with only " Extremely Fragile" or "Syrup" on the box, unless the buyer asks that "Hatching Eggs"be added. I heard that honey and syrup get treated better, since they damage the PO's machinery. The last of my shipments last year, that's what I said was in there and the boxes were in great shape.

Auction ends 11:40 pm PST

Back
Top Bottom