The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

You have two sets of these eggs available? One here and another on the other thread?

No, I have one set of BUY IT NOW eggs, advertised on both threads. Since I am asking the person interested in purchasing the eggs to pm me before any money is received, I would update both threads. If this was an auction for 12 eggs, I would either only post on one theread or have two sets of eggs to ship. If you are looking for 24 eggs, it would be a two shipment deal

As things are slow just now having a BIN advertised on both threads is ok :)

Quote: Less than an hour left!!
Eggs will be boiled for breakfast in the morning-- anyone interested cans end me a pm with an offer. Thank you for looking.
My broody hen just hatched out 4 of these Sweetgrass poults out of 4 eggs I bought from Arielle that is a 100% hatch rate! Thanks Arielle they are so cute and I love them!

She is a good momma to the poults and she won't let me near them. lol

5 (+ if available) Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs
My hens and tom are not related. The tom came from Sand Hill Preservation and my hens came from a breeder near the PA/MD line.
My tom has that nice, deep red that BRs are supposed to have and he only has 2 red tail feathers (the breed is supposed to have 30% or less red in the tail).

Fertility has been great. I have had 100% development, but for some reason I can't get them to hatch in the incubator (it's my incubating method).
I had my chickens hatch 9/9 for the Cinco de Mayo hatchalong.

*** The eggs are PURE. I have my 4 month old BBW and BBB meat turkeys running with them. ***
You can see the obvious size difference in a 1yr old heritage tom and a 4 month old BBW tom.

I have 5 eggs collected from the last 2 days. I will add whatever else I may get before shipping. You should get 6-7.
My girls lay outside and I do not wash my eggs.

$35 start, includes shipping.

Payment due before 2pm EST on July 23rd so I can get them shipped tomorrow.

One of the many (20 or so) poults I did hatch from my quad's eggs.

We can see who his favorite is...

Quote: Less than an hour left!!
Eggs will be boiled for breakfast in the morning-- anyone interested cans end me a pm with an offer. Thank you for looking.
My broody hen just hatched out 4 of these Sweetgrass poults out of 4 eggs I bought from Arielle that is a 100% hatch rate! Thanks Arielle they are so cute and I love them!

She is a good momma to the poults and she won't let me near them. lol
The hatch rates on these shipped eggs hae been great this year. 7/7 for one buyer and another buyer also had a great hatch %, and of course you had a super hatch too. All better than my incubator!! lol

5 (+ if available) Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs
My hens and tom are not related. The tom came from Sand Hill Preservation and my hens came from a breeder near the PA/MD line.
My tom has that nice, deep red that BRs are supposed to have and he only has 2 red tail feathers (the breed is supposed to have 30% or less red in the tail).

Fertility has been great. I have had 100% development, but for some reason I can't get them to hatch in the incubator (it's my incubating method).
I had my chickens hatch 9/9 for the Cinco de Mayo hatchalong.

*** The eggs are PURE. I have my 4 month old BBW and BBB meat turkeys running with them. ***
You can see the obvious size difference in a 1yr old heritage tom and a 4 month old BBW tom.

I have 5 eggs collected from the last 2 days. I will add whatever else I may get before shipping. You should get 6-7.
My girls lay outside and I do not wash my eggs.

$35 start, includes shipping.

Payment due before 2pm EST on July 23rd so I can get them shipped tomorrow.

One of the many (20 or so) poults I did hatch from my quad's eggs.

We can see who his favorite is...

THese are lovely!! But then I am a sucker for BRs.
wink.png

24 Hour Auction/BIN
5 Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs
$28 and this includes shipping!
Payment Method: Money Order From PO
When I receive the money order I will send you the eggs and I guarantee they will be no older than 5 days old!
Start..

Back
Top Bottom