The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction #1

12+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs - I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different breeders, so you will get a very diverse bunch, colorwise and genetically. I have 12 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $30, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Auction #2

8+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France and wonderful layers to boot! I have 8 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $25, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Sorry, but you need 20 posts to participate in the BST section.
Interested in Auction #1! $32 I am in Oakland, CA
smile.png

AGAIN?!?
lol.png
Thank you!

$26 on 8 + Bresse

Auction #1

12+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs - I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different breeders, so you will get a very diverse bunch, colorwise and genetically. I have 12 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $30, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Auction #2

8+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France and wonderful layers to boot! I have 8 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $25, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Congratulations!
clap.gif
Corancher won the White Bresse auction! I'll PM you.
$27 on the White Bresse.

and $30 on the SFH.

Congratulations!
clap.gif
clousert won the SFH auction! I'll PM you.
Quote:
Sorry it is malfunctioning for you.
hugs.gif
I hope they get it fixed soon.
Good luck CO-rancher !!

I'm out--PP is malfunctioning. Did nt know it could do that. Plenty of $$ in the acct but wont give it up. Whats up with that?? ( chuckling)

Congratulations! :clap  clousert won the SFH auction! I'll PM you.

Woohoo. The chicks from my last batch from you are doing great. They have their little wing feathers and are starting to get their shoulder feathers. Hoping for another blue in this batch. Oh... and feel free to send Adolf with the eggs ;). He is just stunning. By far my favorite chicken of any I've ever seen :) Thanks for offering the eggs. I've been looking to add some new Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ams too so that was such a plus for me. Hope you have a great weekend. Off to send PayPal now.

Back
Top Bottom