The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

:welcome God willing, I'm planning on it. :D Just make sure you get in your required 20 posts to participate in the BST section before you want to bid on anything. ;)

:thumbsup Thank you. God willing, I'll have my coop, my brooder AND my incubator finished by then too! :highfive:

In the meantime I must practice RESTRAINT!

I am so taken by these SWH I've already did a minor design modification to my coop to keep breeding birds separate for the hoped for long term goal for fertile eggs :fl

I saw the 20 post minimum , hope forum posts all count (I know coop build posts don't ), as I have not been able to find the actual BYC policy on this . If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it! :)

Up for auction are 6+ hens choice from my silkies and sizzles. Starting bid is $10.00 and S&H is $13.00 Auction ends tuesday at 4:00pm central time.

Possible eggs to be shipped are SQ Splash Silkie, SQ Silver Partridge Silkie, Paint Silkie and mixed color Sizzles. Possible sizzles are frizzled silkie partridge, white sizzle and from my new pen I have a frizzled partridge silkie roo with a blue silkie hen. I will be showing the roo in this pen next month. Some of the splash have been shown as well as the silver partridge hens, white sizzle hens, frizzled partridge silkie hen.

I take paypal only and these eggs have been collected today and tomorrow for shipment on wednesday.

The chicks in the pic above and below are not the paints chicks. They came from the partridge hens.

Just wanted to mention I received at least 12 sizzle eggs from emvickrey and even with kids helping to turn eggs and a 109 temp spike in the brooder at one point (thanks to the 4 year old...) 7 of them hatched and are so wonderful! Eggs came quickly and well packaged and all my questions have always gotten a helpful response! So thrilled!

Just wanted to mention I received at least 12 sizzle eggs from emvickrey and even with kids helping to turn eggs and a 109 temp spike in the brooder at one point (thanks to the 4 year old...) 7 of them hatched and are so wonderful! Eggs came quickly and well packaged and all my questions have always gotten a helpful response! So thrilled!
Thanks for the compliment and I'm happy that your happy with your new babies.

24 AUCTION

12+ LAV/LAV SPLIT AMERAUCANA EGGS
SMITH/BLEHM LINES

VERY BEAUTIFUL TYPE AND GREAT LAYERS. I'M NOT GETTING ANY COLOR LEAKAGE IN MY ROOS AND THESE BIRDS ARE TYPEY ANOUGH TO TAKE TO ANY SHOW.
I RAISE THESE BIRDS FOR SHOW AND SO I DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT EGG COLOR, BUT I WILL SAY THAT I GET BLUE-BLUE EGGS FROM MOST OF MY HENS BUT MY PURE LAVENDERS HAVE A LITTLE GREEN TINT TO THEIR EGGS.

BIDDING STARTS AT $15 AND SHIPPING IS $12
BIDDING ENDS AT 11:00 EST ON 7/29. SHIPPING WILL BE ON 7/30.

24 AUCTION

12+ LAV/LAV SPLIT AMERAUCANA EGGS
SMITH/BLEHM LINES

VERY BEAUTIFUL TYPE AND GREAT LAYERS. I'M NOT GETTING ANY COLOR LEAKAGE IN MY ROOS AND THESE BIRDS ARE TYPEY ANOUGH TO TAKE TO ANY SHOW.
I RAISE THESE BIRDS FOR SHOW AND SO I DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT EGG COLOR, BUT I WILL SAY THAT I GET BLUE-BLUE EGGS FROM MOST OF MY HENS BUT MY PURE LAVENDERS HAVE A LITTLE GREEN TINT TO THEIR EGGS.

BIDDING STARTS AT $15 AND SHIPPING IS $12
BIDDING ENDS AT 11:00 EST ON 7/29. SHIPPING WILL BE ON 7/30.
It is looking like the winner of this auction will recieve about 18 eggs.

hi there! id like to start the auction for these
lovely birds, but
im not clear on whats for sale and finally thought to ask.
are they eggs or hens for auction? is it $10 to start auction with for an egg or a hen?
i havent bought from the auction yet, but am always wishing to.
love.gif

sorry if i missed something .....as in......duh
hide.gif

thanks
tammy

Back
Top Bottom