The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Congrats!! I'm a little jealous. Wish I had room in my bator
1f606.png

White Bresse hatching eggs. Start bid at $20.00 plus shipping. Hatching test last month was 100%

Auction will end at 11:00 PM Eastern Time SUNDAY11/16/2014. .

There will probably be a dozen or more, depending on what the 6 girls give us! I will update the count.

12 silkie eggs up for auction. (6 splash and 6 sizzle eggs) Bidding starts at $20.00. S&H is $15.00 Auction ends at 12:00pm (noon) Monday central time. Please pay promptly at auctions end. They will be ready to ship on saturday. I take paypal only

The splash are in a separate pen than the sizzles. The splash roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and the hens are my line. The roo has been shown 3 times by me and he won 1st place twice and 2nd once. I also have shown one of the hens so far when she was a pullet before I put her in the pen for production and she got 1st in BV.

The sizzles are all in one pen. There are 2 white sizzle hens, mother and daughter. The mother was shown and she won 2nd in BV. 2 frizzled silkie partridge hens, mother and daughter. The mother has been shown and she won 1st in BV. One black sizzle hen and she's been shown twice and she won 1st and 2nd in BV. The roo in with the hens is a porcelain silkie non frizzled. He is the son of the other roo I have that is from Bobbi Porto stock. He has been shown once and he got 1st in BV.

Above is the daughter to the first white sizzle. The only difference in the 2 of them now is the daughter is a dat bit shorter.

Above is the frizzled silkie partridge hen that won 1st in BV. Below is her daughter

Above is the sizzle hen that got 1st and 2nd in BV in the 2 shows I entered her in.
I'm relisting this auction. I edited the time and day it's over. I can add a heat pck for free. The winner needs to request it or the eggs will be packed without one,

Back
Top Bottom