The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for auction is 6+ Splash Silkie eggs. Auction ends tuesday ( tomorrow) at 9:00pm central time. Starting bid is $10.00 and shipping is $13.00. I take paypal ONLY.

The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and the hens are from my lines. The roo has been shown 3 times by me and he got 1st in BV twice and 2nd in BV once. I've shown one of the hens when she was a pullet and she got 1st in BV. Once they go in production it's not easy catching them when they are at their best during show time.

NOTE
I will be going on vacation next week and won't have any eggs for sale till I get back and get them collected. They will be a mix of whatever was collected starting on friday. I won't be back till monday. DH will be collecting them so they won't have codes for what pen they came from. Right now I have a porcelain hen taht started to lay, the sizzles and splash silkies. I expect the paints to start back up. Most of them just got moved to the garage where they can stay warmer so that may stop some from laying. I'll post what pens the eggs came from but I won't know which eggs came from which pen.

6+ Silkie eggs.

Silver partridge Silkie cockerel over a white Silkie pullet and splash Silkie pullet. The splash is Catdance Silkie lines.

Bidding starts at $7 and will increase in $1 increments. Shipping will be $13.00.

Auction will end Friday, the 21st, at 5pm PST.

I am NPIP certified and AI clean.

I have had 100% fertility and 100% hatch rates with ALL of the batches of these eggs I've set.

PM me with any questions. Happy bidding!

Last edited:
6+ Silkie eggs.

Silver partridge Silkie cockerel over a white Silkie pullet and splash Silkie pullet. The splash is Catdance Silkie lines.

Bidding starts at $7 and will increase in $1 increments. Shipping will be $13.00.

Auction will end Friday, the 21st, at 5pm PST.

I am NPIP certified and AI clean.

PM me with any questions. Happy bidding!

Do you have pictures of your silkies? Also what color chicks does this breeding combination typically throw?

Do you have pictures of your silkies? Also what color chicks does this breeding combination typically throw?

cockerel:

Pullets:
(please excuse the muddy mop on top of the white pullet ' s head; she insisted on being in the rain and dirt that day.) The splash is on the right. I can get better pics when I get home from work if you'd like.

As far as chicks go, you should get blue from the SP x white. From the SP x splash you could get silver duckwing or gold duckwing although I'm not sure how well the duckwing colors will show on silkies. :)

6+ Splash Silkie Eggs for Auction. Bidding starts at $12.50 and shipping is $13.00. Auction ends tomorrow (friday) at 10:00 am. I take Paypal only.

The roo is from Bobbi Porto and the hens are my line. The roo has been shown 3 times and he won 1st in BV twice and 2nd in BV once. One of the hens was shown when she as a pullet and she got 1st in BV. Some of their offspring have been shown as well.

I'll be leaving monday to go up north for a week maybe 2 weeks so these will be the last eggs for a little while. Get them while you can. They may be broody by the time I get back.

Back
Top Bottom