The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I need to buy 10+ Silkie chicks ASAP!!! Anyone that has some or knows who does please let me know.

I purchased some from Lancasterfancyfowl.com Beautiful chicks...His communication is sparse but I have bought from him twice because the chicks are so pretty... My avatar is of his blue silkie named Herbert

My girls moved nests and started hiding them again after the rain, so i blocked the old and got the new place today. So, here ya go. This will be a 23 hr auction ending at 2 PM PACIFIC Time so I can get to the post.
Please know these are going to be MUDDY eggs. We got hit with a pinapple express and got much needed downpour ( and its just starting again now!) and everything I own is coverd with mud.
#1 6 fresh muscovy eggs ( might be 8 if they lay early tomorrow) plus whatever older eggs will fit in the regional rate box. totaly likely 8-12 eggs depending on size. starting bid $15.00
These are french muscovies, a big, beautiful, and friendly bird.
#2 10+ silkie/showgirl/sizzle surprise eggs. This is from a silkie/showgirl/sizzle mixed pen. You'll get all of those type of chicks from them. They are also dirty, sorry! My silkies are my own line and from top breeders. My sizzles are NOT related to sherry minkners, if you are looking for new blood, and are polish derived for good skin, feather quality and combs. The colors are pari, blue/black/splash, white, buff and calico. ( Calico is a bird that has EVERY leakage, can be quite striking) starting bid $15.00

Shipping is 15, combo shipping will be cost, likely more then 15 but not sure what.
15.00 on #1
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom