The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Anyone up for an auction? Temps seem to be mild in many places right now......would anyone have any interest in ORPINGTON hatching eggs? Asking before I take the time to post. And I'm not home yet to post anyway lol. Just putting my feelers out there....

Anyone up for an auction? Temps seem to be mild in many places right now......would anyone have any interest in ORPINGTON hatching eggs? Asking before I take the time to post. And I'm not home yet to post anyway lol. Just putting my feelers out there....

What color?

Any Barred Rocks out there..or Dominique's out there?

Thanks. I don't think they sell eggs and not many chicks.
I have had their BLRW and they are the best!

Jerry won't be selling BLRW chicks again this year, but he will be selling SLW chicks. He just recently set his breeding pens up. He is going to hatch for himself first but then he should have some available. I'm not sure if he works off a list, but you may want to email him.

I would be interested...

OK. I have to work the next couple days but will be off the rest of the week. I'll post an auction in a couple of days that way I can collect while I'm at home and get them on the turner so they won't sit outside all day. Hopefully we can drum up some more interest in the next couple days.
celebrate.gif

Anyone up for an auction? Temps seem to be mild in many places right now......would anyone have any interest in ORPINGTON hatching eggs? Asking before I take the time to post. And I'm not home yet to post anyway lol. Just putting my feelers out there....
I am very intrested please let me know if I can buy any from you.

I will have muscovy eggs fairly soon- its warm enough here that we get eggs all year round.

I have french muscovies that are laying now, but they are white. They are xl birds ..

heh, let me gather and see who is laying.. I THINK all the girls are fertility tested, but i might have a new layer..
Any word on the muscovy eggs? i very seriously need to get the duck out of the chicken coop....i noticed last night 3 of the hens are molting badly, wrong time of year for that!!
barnie.gif

I think i am going to have to buy a duck locally from someone so he has a buddy and i can move his out. Only problem is he is about 12-15lbs and the only local ducks for sale i know of are magpie and im under the impression they are a much smaller duck lol.

Any word on the muscovy eggs? i very seriously need to get the duck out of the chicken coop....i noticed last night 3 of the hens are molting badly, wrong time of year for that!!
barnie.gif

I think i am going to have to buy a duck locally from someone so he has a buddy and i can move his out. Only problem is he is about 12-15lbs and the only local ducks for sale i know of are magpie and im under the impression they are a much smaller duck lol.
My girls moved nests and started hiding them again after the rain, so i blocked the old and got the new place today. So, here ya go. This will be a 23 hr auction ending at 2 PM PACIFIC Time so I can get to the post.
Please know these are going to be MUDDY eggs. We got hit with a pinapple express and got much needed downpour ( and its just starting again now!) and everything I own is coverd with mud.
#1 6 fresh muscovy eggs ( might be 8 if they lay early tomorrow) plus whatever older eggs will fit in the regional rate box. totaly likely 8-12 eggs depending on size. starting bid $15.00
These are french muscovies, a big, beautiful, and friendly bird.
#2 10+ silkie/showgirl/sizzle surprise eggs. This is from a silkie/showgirl/sizzle mixed pen. You'll get all of those type of chicks from them. They are also dirty, sorry! My silkies are my own line and from top breeders. My sizzles are NOT related to sherry minkners, if you are looking for new blood, and are polish derived for good skin, feather quality and combs. The colors are pari, blue/black/splash, white, buff and calico. ( Calico is a bird that has EVERY leakage, can be quite striking) starting bid $15.00

Shipping is 15, combo shipping will be cost, likely more then 15 but not sure what.

Back
Top Bottom